Lady Black mailing a Man for divorce.

Lady Black mailing a man for divorce and also she wants alimony permanent. She had touch with high profile people and wants to marry a person who is Rich (Already she got engaged secretly).Second thing this guy having sperm count problem. She had taken Gold, money from him ,he is in deep love with her and getting upset progressively. This guy is employee and trapped by her before marriage onwards. She is staying away from him for almost one year and done chatting that she wants him ,when he accepts to meet her ,she send a divorce notice if not accepted ,I will put DV,498 etc..
She is using Adhar card with two names and one name managing for different transactions. Nobody helping him, he had proof of Video that she is demanding divorce but she wants compensation through mutual consent. He loves her very much but she is a cheater. Can anybody suggest him to proof his innocence..
Appalareddy more  

View all 29 comments Below 29 comments
Considering other factors as was mentioned by you, if the other party bent upon to part with, it is more advisable to opt for the same well before it is too late. One can not change the mind set of other. The TWO adhaar cards and other such evidences will be certainly helpful to you to prove the malice intentions. 498 is also another option. more  
Madhukar ji, see judgments of ur state high court & supreme court in this regard. more  
Amit ji, you said Laws have changed, pls give details more  
having two adhaar cardz iz in iteself iz a crime. more  
Filing for Divorce based on Mental Cruelty, extra marital affair and all, is very tough and battle drags for a long time; especially since you are a MAN and the girl is Abla Nari in the eyes of law/ others. Meanwhile with biased laws like 498a, DV, 125, and many other; she can easily start harassing you and in many cases even you might have to start giving maintenance. Take steps carefully. MCD is best if terms can be agreed upon. Dont bend down. Else for Some, these things have become a money making racket. Organisations like Save Indian Family help people like you. Men who are victims of such cases, do meet and discuss cases/ legal aspects. These will help and guide you better. Dont file cases initially, have your evidences collected. This will help you. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)