Kindly suggest towards a Comprehensive Redressal.

Dear Community Members! We'll be sincerely obliged if you can please sift through the attached Compilation & help us suggest further in this regard. These concerted efforts have failed rather terribly to bring an anticipated Outcome, & the "Menace of Noise Pollution" in the very vicinity of PS-Keshav Puram(Delhi-35) continues to afflict our Routine & Quality of Life with Impunity! We are forced to pursue a late night follow-ups with PCR-Helpline on a daily basis, & the Law-Enforcement has been consistently observed to have become entirely "complacent" & "evasive" to address this issue. Therefore, your Compassion & Support is all we require to rejuvenate our Spirits & Efforts! Kindly suggest a further remedial measures to help derive a Comprehensive Outcome to this prolonged, categoric case of "Public Nuisance". Thank you. more  

View all 36 comments Below 36 comments
Mr. Dua I have my office at I-9 LGF Lajpat Nagar-III, New Delhi. You can talk any day before 9 am and after 6pm till 10 pm., Even you can talk during lunch between 1 to 2 pm. more  
Respected Shri Prithvi Raj Sikka ji, Thank you so very much for your Heartily & Compassionate response. What time would be 'The Most' appropriate to get in touch with you please? more  
File the petition in NGT. I will help you. My cell no. 9811054562 more  
sir, first step- please launch complaint to police, if possible, on every occasion wherever noise pollution happens. you must mention source of this noise pollution. take diary number also. record it if possible. do it for as many times as possible. bring your neighbours also into this complaints. be after police for records. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)