Key Railway Issues affecting citizens - Inputs on Root Causes
Based on your inputs, we are listing the following key issues that commonly affect Citizens:
1. Lack of cleanliness of coaches/ stations/ toilets
2. Unhygienic Food
3. Difficult online/offline ticket booking systems
4. Lack of safety on tracks – accidents happen far too often
5. Corruption and discretion with TTE
6. Lack of timeliness of trains
7. Crowding of stations/platforms by people without travel and platform tickets
Please identify root causes for the above issues and submit your views by End of Day Wednesday, July 23rd.
Once complete, we will together identify Solutions and submit a Whitepaper to the Railway Ministry.
Rajendra Patap Gupta more