Job Fraud Complain

Where should i complain for fraud Job and taken money for job of Jet Airlines Hr.department. more  

View all 17 comments Below 17 comments
You can lodge the Criminal (if not taken by the Local Police Station, directly in the Court of Law U/s 190 or 200 of Cr. P.C.), Consumer & Civil complaints simultaneously. more  
If some one cannot give or share good suggestions, they should not mock on this media, as this media is dedicated to resolving issues by rendering good suggestions.

Lodge official complaint with economic offense wing, in the nearest police station. more  
BUT it is also the fact that even 1% affected/victims never come forward to lodge the Complaint.
Same is the case of Authorities - who prefer to remain mere spactators, well knowing the fact that tomorrow their kids also become victims of the system.

Easy money (Earnings) prevails. more  
There are thousands of people in this country who foolishly rush behind the fraudsters being attracted on their ads for lucrative jobs and blindly rely on them and pay huge amount of money and ultimately being cheated. Before making any money they do not even think once as to why the job givers should ask for money from the candidates! They pay huge amount without verifying the veracity of such people and the genuineness of the jobs they offer to the candidates as baits, which are easily gulped by them and meet the demands of the fraudsters by paying money from time to time until they realise of being cheated. It is the police of your area for lodging such cases. more  
You can get answers to all issues, social, political, bureaucratic,
professional, technological from the Deserted Wife of the Prime Minister

*Click Above*

*Paperback at 50% Discount at*

*Receiving Good Reviews*

*India, Canada, USA figure in it*

* [image: The Prime Minister and His Robot Wife]* more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Indian Legal System

      Need urgent advise from all my respected legal eagle friends in this group regarding the following: 1) Can a judge of the HC admit a case simply on the basis of it being a matter of an e...

    • Motor Insurance Renewal w/o my knowledge by new owner under my name

      I sold my car in Jan 2017 to a dealership in Noida Sector-8 for an exchange value when buying a new vehicle. After 2.9 years of this transaction, I received a motor insurance certificate at my addr...

      By Akhil P Walia
    • Need help/Suggestion

      I am buying a running restaurant from individual. Paying him a heavy refundable deposit and also a small amount every month as royalty for the business. Shop owner is different with whom I will do ...

      By Ashutosh Jajodia
    • Consumer protection

      Rs. 875/- paid to for Airtel postpaid bill on 08th sept.2019 has not been credited by Biller resulting in default requiring another payment if Rs.875/- ?? Amazon need to compensate ...

      By Surrender Singal
    • Advocate help required in NCDRC against builder jaypee.

      Advocate required for fighting case in NCDRC against jaypee builder on behalf of association for a very clear case of deficiency in service and extortion in the name of maintenance charges. We have...

      By Pravesh Saini
    • Re registration of 15+ years old vehicles

      What is the legal position on re registration of more than 15 years old vehicles. Is it compulsory to re register the vehicle after 15 years in case there is no plan to use it? If the veh...

      By Mustafa P V
    • Legal Advice on Property BuyBack Agreement & Mou

      Hi, Would anyone here will be able to help with the draft or guidance on property buyback agreement & mou offered by a real estate developer to an investor. Thanks

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advice needed

      There is one apartment having 5 flat owners . Out of 5 , three flat owners have occupied their flats . Recently , One flat owner on first floor might have given his flat on Rent to three boys as th...

      By Mahen Patle
    • Section IIC in supreme court of India

      Respected members, i have made a complaint to Supreme Court of India and this complaint is forwarded to section IIC. Can anybody explain the meaning of forward complaint to section IIC. W...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • How can I get judgement date from CDRF Shalimar Bagh.

      Plzz suggest me that what is to be done to get judgement from CDRF, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi as after submitting written arguments in January 2017, I am getting only date and dates for oral arguments....

    • Delhi school admission for 11th grade for a student passed 10th in open schooling

      Dear friends, Wanted to check whether a person who passed 10th grade through open schooling system can take the regular schooling admission for 11th in delhi government school. 2. If a person...

      By Anuradha Bhatta
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)