I really sympathise with you, as what needs to be totally overhauled is the legal system, getting justice is the most difficult thing .
But try your luck with the Consumer Court, its less expensive, less time consuming , easier to access.
Best wishes, as you really need luck. more  

it is correct,please specify the post reference more  
Aruna ji with what reference you are posting this. who is the YOU that you are referring to. this post is irrelevant without the reference to the original resource. Please yours is not a resource it is a comment so do not post it in resource please. use the system properly more  
Yes, getting justice for common man in India is a not only most difficult but a distant dream, specially when the culprits are influential like Banks, insurance companies who have a bank as group company to back them. The courts and police seem to be more inclined to favor such culprits automatically or as a reflex action than honoring the documentary evidence. There are occassions when the so called judgements use words that are in total variance with the facts that docmentary evidence shows and those judges go scot free despite delivering injustice and after a prolonged dragging of the case. The gullible victim is often than never left with no further options in the face of such gross negligence by judiciary and police where the victim is further subjected to untold and undeserved hardships affecting his/her life and living. I do echo the opion that the judicial system needs a total overhaul with the sole aim to come to the rescue of the vicitm irrespective of the influential who have gained undue riches through fradulent means. Consumer Fora and state/national commissions, on paper are less expensive mode to get justice; as per the provisions of the consumer protection law. BUT it is these consumer courts which are more suscepible to favor the offending parties more than coming to the rescue of the innocent victim. There are more 'BEIMANIS' sitting as presidents of these consumer fora, and the state/national commissions. So, beware and be an informed person before taking the plunge to get more traumatised in the present justice deliverance system prevailing in India. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)