How to get Salary Full and Final Dues from Employer

Hi, Pl suggest the best option to get F&F of Salary from previous employer based at Okhla Delhi. My reporting was to Director and and had resigned and submitted no dues fro all Department a well as Director and now after one and half years passed and several followups through Telephonic, SMS and Mails and got only assurance that it will get released very soon, but nothing had happen yet.

Pl suggest a way to get my dues. more  

View all 9 comments Below 9 comments
Hi, I am based at Gurgaon and looking some one who can help me to file a case in Gurgoan. The company is at Delhi. more  

Rather delaying the matter further. You have to act.
1. You have to get their side response by sending emails / letters
2. If still they nor respond neither pay you. You have to send them a legal
notice for recovery of this amount & that too before the 3 yrs elapsed.

Sanjay Verma more  
As per your email I will suggest you to initiate recovery proceeding
against your employer for recovery of outstanding amount on account of full
and final dues . or meet me personally at my chamber address Ch. No. 515,
5th Floor Rohini Court Complex , Delhi or contact on my mobile no.
Yours Truly
Rupesh Sharma
Advocate more  
u have written sevral cases against the co.,donot worry ,pl discusse with me , i will guide u,my no 9891164805 more  
sorry for speling mistake as typed drom more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)