How to get mutation certificate(in Bengali-PARCHA)

Dear all
I have a house in Calcutta which is gifted by my mother, the gift deed made and it is registered.I want to know what is the process for obtain "PARCHA" ( The certificate from Land dept , Govt of West Bengal). more  

Santosh.k. ji,this mutation certificates are applicable to Tamilnadu also?and what is mutation certificate and its benefits? more  
*To all Friends * *Dear friends: Greetings.* * This is to inform you that I shall be moving to Rajiv Gandhi University Campus.Therefore, I am selling my A-35 Puru Apartments,a Cooperative Society Flat-- HIG Category , 3 bedrooms, 3-balconies,Drawing-cum-Dining room, 2-bathrooms, Kitchen[equidistant from metro stations Rohini East and Rohini West, 500 meters from Jayanti Park, also known as Japanese Park, adjacent to Sector-13, DC Chowk Bus Stop DTC Route 879 in Rohini District of Delhi situated in Delhi North West]* *Current Evaluation: Minimum 1.25 crore –Maximum 1.35 crore* *Mode of Payment: BY Cheque or Bank Draft* *In case, you or any of your friends, acquaintances or relatives is interested in buying my Flat, he is welcome to see and inspect the Flat A-35 with prior appointment and your reference at my Land Line Phone No. 011-27566968.* *With regards,* *Professor Jitendra Kumar Sharma, M.A. [U of T], Ph.D. [University of Toronto, Canada], formerly of Toronto, Guelph, McGill, Jawaharlal Nehru Universities,Ex-Academic Coordinator, Indian Institute of Social Research & Studies,Chanakyapuri, Ex-Director Jagjivan Vidya Bhavan, Ex-Editor Eastern Diplomat* On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Jayanta wrote: > more  
Unless an application is made by the owner, the department does not do it of its own. Your relatives who had purchased other portion(s) must have applied and they got their mutation done. Now it is for you to apply and get it done. It is better that you move fast because 30 years have gone bye in the meantime since purchase by your father. The previous owners may or not be there but they or their heirs may cause obstruction only expecting some money from you - nothing more - some times they are motivated to do so. Contact your advocate apply for it and sooner or later you will get it done. more  
Thanks Mr. Kanodia , actually this property purchased in the year 1986 by my dad in the name of my mother.Now when I am checking the land revenue dept.( of Govt West Bengal) website there is showing the name ( from whom my father purchased the land), I asked one of my friend longback about this -- he told me that it will automatically update in the govt record, but now when I checked the same it will shows the name from whom my dad purchased.Further some portion of the land sold to my relative and he got the Parcha. Now I want to know what is the process? should I contract to any advocate?How many days it is taking normally? more  
Please find out if the previous Parcha (Record of Rights) is already with you, may be it is in the name of your mother or her predecessor in title. In any event, an owner has to, be it by purchase or gift, apply to the Local Block Land & Land Reforms Officer in prescribed form with copies of relevant papers / documents and payment of fees for mutation. After scrutiny and inviting objections from the erstwhile recorded owners, the BL&LRO grants mutation and issues Parcha (ROR). more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)