how complaint against an Advocate can be made for suppressing facts of case to stop registering FIR?

Request to all Hon'ble members , please advice

1. In the court of MM a criminal complaint case u/s 156 is made in 2015 by a 'WOMEN' and MM ordered FIR for investigation to police, this case is dismissed in Hon'ble supreme court in 2017.( case is against advocate practicing in Delhi ).On the same ground again this advocate get a stay in the court of ASJ by suppressing Hon'ble S.Court order.
2. On the second hearing the case was forward for mediation after hearing arguments as a big advocate is hired.
3. At mediation no result came as this advocate wants mediation on his terms.
Now i want to know from all hon'ble members-
Can we made a complaint against this advocate as he suppressed the facts of the case to get a stay on FIR? If "YES" then please suggest authority name and address.

If "NO' then what can be done to highlight the wrong presentation of the case to hon'ble court? ASJ is now aware but big shot advocate is putting pressure ( i think).

Is there any system in our judiciary where overlooking of facts by ASJ can by mentioned? ( as ASJ recall the case file from MM court).

Waiting for reply from all members. more  

View all 12 comments Below 12 comments
Take second or third opinion from senior criminal advocates. You can get free advocate from Preliminarily, consult some of your known advocates about their opinion and act. more  
SLP(CRL) No. 8797/2016 & 2086/2017 more  
Unfortunately finding a Honest and sincere advocate would undoubtedly be a very difficult task. Forget Bar Council as they would ask for 20 copies (zerox) of complaint on a stamp paper and it would take a month for them to mediate on the complaint when the council members meet once in a month. If the advocate is big with good contacts, chances are a bar member would spill the beans to him in advance and he will reach out to other council members and return favors would ensure that your complaint is lost. more  
Going to Indian court is a big gamble. Suggesting Bar Council or an Advocate, I have not given any assurance. Yet, the complainant has got to take a chance by going to the advocate named. He is fairly a nice person. more  
There are Judges who uphold only Justified issue rather than CONCLUDING on the litigations Advocated by the Advocate. THIS SORT COMMITMENT TO Conclude Justice shall be the motto in Judiciary and is why many Times Judges clarified on the concept of JUSTICE BY JUDICIARY.
Every Lawyer is bound for this concept which is specially dressed in their oath of promise while Sworning to the position of Guarding and prevailing JUSTICE. more  
Go to Bar Council of concern State where he is practising ,download the complaint form from the same website and have to pay some fees. more  
Move the Supreme Court of India nin Contempt citing its order which has been suppressed. more  
Plz cite the SC order number and obllige. Thanks more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)