How can I get judgement date from CDRF Shalimar Bagh.

Plzz suggest me that what is to be done to get judgement from CDRF, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi as after submitting written arguments in January 2017, I am getting only date and dates for oral arguments. Now NDOH is 16/01/2020. No hearing on any dates. Reason: No complete forum.
When I asked Hon'ble member about when will forum be completed n you will hear me. Answer is that large case are pending so we have no time to hear oral arguments. Wait for at least 6-7 years more or otherwise transfer your case from here.
So plzz advise me to get judgement, what is to be done. more  

View all 10 comments Below 10 comments
The rule is that you should file your complaint or petition within the time limits specified under the law. After this, you are at the mercy of the government or the MY LORDS because there is no time limit for deciding the case.

You are on the first stage. Court matters can prolong till you live and are in various stages to get justice or its denial. Once you are no more, they stand closed because the complainant is dead.

You enter a one-way street. You have no options even if you shout from the roof-tops, except when you withdraw your plaint . Remember, justice is blind but now also deaf and dumb as well. more  
We can suggest you one thing for the reason the court gave as no time for hearing oral arguments.Under Reulation 19 (7) of the Consumer Protection Reulations 2005, The Forum is required to pass an order withing 15 days of CONCLUSION OF ARGUMENTS. Since you have already submitted your written arguments and if you have no additional oral argument to submit; then you lodge an application to the effect that your Written arguments are the final arguments and on that basis an order be passed by the forum. This you may submit on the day of hearing viz; on 16/01/20. more  
Sir...Thanks a lot for this information. Can you send me draft of application on my e-mail more  
Once written arguments are filed in a Consumer Forum its PART HEARD Matter. Ih there is a Corum we can press for early hearing of Oral arguments from you, especially if you are PIP. Otherwise tel the Forum to decide on merits , since you both the parties had filed their WA. Un fortunately adjournments have become the order of the day in Judiciary inspite of Supreme court orders and conditions in CP Act 1986 that reasons for Adjournments must be recorded/ docketed. Every body has become the victim . more  
I think the authority does not want to give decision. Reasons may be more than one. The most common reason of delaying so much is bribe. May be given by the other party or may be expected from you.

If you think affordable, put a PIL in high court or supreme court. more  
If our Hon'ble courts don't decide and keep on giving TARIKH PE TARIKH, Its but natural that cases will keep accumulating. That is the real tragedy in India. Cases must be decided on Time bound manner otherwise it is JUSTICE DELAYED & JUSTICE DENIED.
Govt must also take suo moto initiative to fill vacancies in courts, if any. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Motor Insurance Renewal w/o my knowledge by new owner under my name

      I sold my car in Jan 2017 to a dealership in Noida Sector-8 for an exchange value when buying a new vehicle. After 2.9 years of this transaction, I received a motor insurance certificate at my addr...

      By Akhil P Walia
    • Need help/Suggestion

      I am buying a running restaurant from individual. Paying him a heavy refundable deposit and also a small amount every month as royalty for the business. Shop owner is different with whom I will do ...

      By Ashutosh Jajodia
    • Consumer protection

      Rs. 875/- paid to for Airtel postpaid bill on 08th sept.2019 has not been credited by Biller resulting in default requiring another payment if Rs.875/- ?? Amazon need to compensate ...

      By Surrender Singal
    • Advocate help required in NCDRC against builder jaypee.

      Advocate required for fighting case in NCDRC against jaypee builder on behalf of association for a very clear case of deficiency in service and extortion in the name of maintenance charges. We have...

      By Pravesh Saini
    • Re registration of 15+ years old vehicles

      What is the legal position on re registration of more than 15 years old vehicles. Is it compulsory to re register the vehicle after 15 years in case there is no plan to use it? If the veh...

      By Mustafa P V
    • Legal Advice on Property BuyBack Agreement & Mou

      Hi, Would anyone here will be able to help with the draft or guidance on property buyback agreement & mou offered by a real estate developer to an investor. Thanks

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advice needed

      There is one apartment having 5 flat owners . Out of 5 , three flat owners have occupied their flats . Recently , One flat owner on first floor might have given his flat on Rent to three boys as th...

      By Mahen Patle
    • Section IIC in supreme court of India

      Respected members, i have made a complaint to Supreme Court of India and this complaint is forwarded to section IIC. Can anybody explain the meaning of forward complaint to section IIC. W...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • Delhi school admission for 11th grade for a student passed 10th in open schooling

      Dear friends, Wanted to check whether a person who passed 10th grade through open schooling system can take the regular schooling admission for 11th in delhi government school. 2. If a person...

      By Anuradha Bhatta

      What precautions are advised for me at the time of selling my old vehicle?. It appears that name change with RTO takes a longer time and in the meanwhile should there be a misuse of the vehicle. Wh...

Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)