I am living on rent in a chawl for more than 30 years. The chawl is in dombivli east , Mhatrenagar. It is a deposit oriented old fashioned baithi chawl which has been purchased by our new builder /owner but he wants us to vacate that place as he wants to construct a building. Plz help us. We want that we require flats according to our carpet area which is 220 square feet at construction costs but he is not ready for it. There are only 5 people living in it. Plz help as our matter is in court from last 6 years. Every official in KDMC has taken bribe. more  

View all 17 comments Below 17 comments
We have got a stay order from court on chawl. Now plz help what next to do ? more  
There were 2 properties one baithi chawl and another ground plus one chawl . We filed the case together. What happened afterwards is our new owner showed that there is structural default of this building made it dangerous and demolished it 3 months back. But since there were two properties KDMC approved both the properties dangerous. But since KDMC came to know afterwards from us it is a baithi Chawl they demolished only building. Now as per the records in KDMC both the properties have got notice. We received the caveate also from the court mentioning all people's name on it. But if they have demolished out chawl at that time the OWNER would have gone behind bars as in a baithi Chawl there is no structural audit. So afterward that day he is harassing us to leave that place. more  
It looks you have six houses or six tenants in that chawl. Even if you do not know ex-owner & if you know new owner then get together & write that you are legally bound rightful tenants & get registered with Maharashtra Housing Board under the Maharashtra Tenants Act 1999 & register in the court. It does not matter who is the owner. Once you got this paper , then No body can remove you/tenants anytime. You are legal 'Rightful' tenant. Get your Rental property surveyed by KDMC housing Department & value it today's price . So nobody can negotiate any price under that price. But you need to do that legally in the court & Government bodies. It is very important somebody takes lead & carries out the legal work. BUT all tenants must agree & signed that legal document of registration under that Act 1999. Please do it soon. more  
If anybody has a similar case whose results in court have come plz help as we need to show it to the court. This is a strong evidence against us. more  
Isn't it right sir. My friends who are lawyers in Bombay High court staying at dombivli has also told me the same thing. Is it correct or incorrect. Plz tell Arvind sir. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)