House a gift

like to know, what if I gift my house to someone thru' gift deed. Can i do that? what are powers with the other person after gift deed, is it same as if he/she owns house? what will happen to home loan on house? Can i do a gift deed when home is mortgaged to bank? what is my status after gift deed, i am registered owner?
Kindly help.
Regards, more  

View all 14 comments Below 14 comments
you want to gift means you divest urself of all the rights. It will have to be a registered Gift deed which will require payment of stamp duty etc. It is for the donee to get it registered in his/her name on the basis of the gift deed. Your right to gift a property registered in your name is unrestricted unless the property is ancestoral and your registration is as karta of the HUF. more  
If the Home in question if Owned by you entirely by your OWN source of Income - You are legible to gift it, with Registered Gift Deed to any one mentioning the very purpose of the same. In that case the Loan which you had acquired remained your account - will not carry forward/Transferred in beneficiary's account. "mortgaged to bank?" in that case You can do that BUT your responsibility does not ceases for Bank Loan. You have to Intimate and get consent from the Bank to the effect. Once the Deed is executed you will cease the Ownership but accountable and legible for Bank Loan. more  
*To all Friends * *Dear friends: Greetings.* * This is to inform you that I shall be moving to Rajiv Gandhi University Campus.Therefore, I am selling my A-35 Puru Apartments,a Cooperative Society Flat-- HIG Category , 3 bedrooms, 3-balconies,Drawing-cum-Dining room, 2-bathrooms, Kitchen[equidistant from metro stations Rohini East and Rohini West, 500 meters from Jayanti Park, also known as Japanese Park, adjacent to Sector-13, DC Chowk Bus Stop DTC Route 879 in Rohini District of Delhi situated in Delhi North West]* *Current Evaluation: Minimum 1.25 crore –Maximum 1.35 crore* *Mode of Payment: BY Cheque or Bank Draft* *In case, you or any of your friends, acquaintances or relatives is interested in buying my Flat, he is welcome to see and inspect the Flat A-35 with prior appointment and your reference at my Land Line Phone No. 011-27566968.* *With regards,* *Professor Jitendra Kumar Sharma, M.A. [U of T], Ph.D. [University of Toronto, Canada], formerly of Toronto, Guelph, McGill, Jawaharlal Nehru Universities,Ex-Academic Coordinator, Indian Institute of Social Research & Studies,Chanakyapuri, Ex-Director Jagjivan Vidya Bhavan, Ex-Editor Eastern Diplomat* *----------------------------------------The End --------------------------------------------------------------------------* On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Neelam Nath wrote: > more  
Its called Degree under section 21 of civil cases more  
Please also share a draft and wording of the gift deed for inf and benefit of all .i also need more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)