Help for legally binding notice

Dear Friends,
I have bought a furniture set (sofa) from Flipkart online shop during Oct 2018. Received the delivery of the same with little bit damage which I was not happy with the quality. Immediately applied for return and refund of money.

With little follow-up I got my money back. But till now, the sofa has not been picked up back. I did repeated follow up with FK customer service which they kept promising a date for reverse pick but not done.

Now I want to send them a legally binding notice for ultimate time limit for the reverse pickup so that I can get rid of the sofa from my house. Kindly suggest how to write such notice and go forward.

Thank you in advance,
Anuradha more  

View all 14 comments Below 14 comments
Dear Anuradha Bhatta, I am not a professional Legal counsel or advisor, but given the situation your are in, if I were you I would give them a Notice through email, fixing the period for the return pickup of the sofa a period of 7 days and maximum of 15 days. After which you reserve the rights to sell, destroy, lease, gift or throw away the same after the expiry of the time limit of 15days maximum give to FK, as the sofa is occupying valuable space in your house and since it is there your are not able to buy another for lack of space and for which FK is not paying any rent.
I am not sure how many will agree to my suggestion. But this is what I would have done.
Take care and hope you are free from the unwanted furniture in near future without any problems. more  
First of all u send a mail to fk and manufacturer company with time limit for7 days and worn to take a legal actions against them. more  
Send them a rent notice for the days the sofa remaining in your house. They will lift it immedietly. more  
I can do that… charges 2500.

Please call me on 7287979611 if interested

From: Anuradha Bhatta <>
Sent: 13 December 2018 20:33
Subject: "Help for legally binding ..." more  
Regret for Typo: Kindly read "Thank" for "Tank". more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Request your help and wealth of knowledge on Legal Matters

      I filed a SLP in the year 2015 before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India against at Criminal Petition which was against me. The SLP was filed by me online as party in person. I was infor...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
    • Received a fake INR 2000 Currency from HDFC Bank ATM

      Dear All, after shifting to Mumbai temporarily in March, I received a fake INR 2000 currency note from an HDFC bank ATM in the Govandi area in Mumbai on May 1, 2019. I realized about it after 3-4 ...

      By Kunwar Rajeev Singh
    • M/ CEO issued a NBW by Secunderabad Criminal Courts for offences Punishable U/s.420

      Dear Readers and leagal experts, A case has been filed in the local magistrates court at Secunderabad against M/s.Shopclues.Com for offences punishable under section 420 for cheating. I had p...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
    • can a appeal be file again against order of if the case is dismissed again by Hon'ble Supreme court?

      Sir, A Complaint case was filed by a women against an advocate praticing at Tis Hazari court in 2015 after 21 months of the incident happened in 2013. Police filed FIR and advocate filed a Complain...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • Indian Legal System

      Need urgent advise from all my respected legal eagle friends in this group regarding the following: 1) Can a judge of the HC admit a case simply on the basis of it being a matter of an e...

    • Motor Insurance Renewal w/o my knowledge by new owner under my name

      I sold my car in Jan 2017 to a dealership in Noida Sector-8 for an exchange value when buying a new vehicle. After 2.9 years of this transaction, I received a motor insurance certificate at my addr...

      By Akhil P Walia
    • Need help/Suggestion

      I am buying a running restaurant from individual. Paying him a heavy refundable deposit and also a small amount every month as royalty for the business. Shop owner is different with whom I will do ...

      By Ashutosh Jajodia
    • Consumer protection

      Rs. 875/- paid to for Airtel postpaid bill on 08th sept.2019 has not been credited by Biller resulting in default requiring another payment if Rs.875/- ?? Amazon need to compensate ...

      By Surrender Singal
    • Advocate help required in NCDRC against builder jaypee.

      Advocate required for fighting case in NCDRC against jaypee builder on behalf of association for a very clear case of deficiency in service and extortion in the name of maintenance charges. We have...

      By Pravesh Saini
    • Re registration of 15+ years old vehicles

      What is the legal position on re registration of more than 15 years old vehicles. Is it compulsory to re register the vehicle after 15 years in case there is no plan to use it? If the veh...

      By Mustafa P V
    • Legal Advice on Property BuyBack Agreement & Mou

      Hi, Would anyone here will be able to help with the draft or guidance on property buyback agreement & mou offered by a real estate developer to an investor. Thanks

      By Anonymous Circle member
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)