Hathway Digital Cable TV_Worst Service Provider

Hathway Digital Cable TV:
I had written several mails to the Nodal Office - Karnataka and also to the Digital Cable TV Head - India, updating them on the issues i am facing viz., firstly i am not able to select and activate the broadcasters bouquets online as prescribed by TRAI on their official website. I also met the Nodal Officer in person and explained him about the above but, he was helpless and directed me to Digital Cable TV Head who operates from Mumbai office to whom I had written numerous mails.
Secondly, I had activated online a month ago few packs alongside the FTA channels after remitting the requisite fee and pack charges but, these channels so activated are giving an error message "Technical Problem". The money I had paid them has been of no use since the channels aren't being telecasted due to technical issues. I strongly condemn this and demand suitable action be taken against Hathway.
I would wish to challenge this legally for the amount of mental trauma i have undergone in the due course.
Request to assist me on the said as nobody seems to revert from their end.
Thanks in advance. more  

View all 13 comments Below 13 comments
Ram, How have you selected channels? whether on line or telephonically? In all probability, it would have been on line. The required channels might have been shared by you on line, for which your service provider confirmed rate etc. This data may be stored by you. This is the contractual requirement for which payment remitted by you. This data to be kept handy for you to get justice. more  
I have selected it online via their app and remitted the requisite fee online as well for which I have the receipt. more  
When things are to be addressed by the respective responsible units, there need to adhere certain norms . Sent letter by Registered A.D., Endorse a copy of the letter to the Servi ce provider. Post all your details and facts in social media. Also address a copy to the consumer forum . more  
Ram, Incase no agreement executed, no issue,

First you lodge an official written complaint by Registered A D to the service provider with all that you have. You have detail all points based on what was agreed verbally by ( a person whose name may be mentioned). Endorse a copy to TRAI and post all detailed in social media. more  
I suggest u may complain to TRAI and also explore to change the Cable TV server. more  
How do I approach TRAI to complain? I had previously written mails to TRAI on the same but, no response as such. Could you please let me know the procedure for the same? more  
has issued a notice to DTH. If you approach TRAI, you may get some relief more  
How do I approach TRAI? I had previously written mails to TRAI on the same but, no response as such. Could you please let me know the procedure for the same? more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Advice needed

      There is one apartment having 5 flat owners . Out of 5 , three flat owners have occupied their flats . Recently , One flat owner on first floor might have given his flat on Rent to three boys as th...

      By Mahen Patle
    • Section IIC in supreme court of India

      Respected members, i have made a complaint to Supreme Court of India and this complaint is forwarded to section IIC. Can anybody explain the meaning of forward complaint to section IIC. W...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • How can I get judgement date from CDRF Shalimar Bagh.

      Plzz suggest me that what is to be done to get judgement from CDRF, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi as after submitting written arguments in January 2017, I am getting only date and dates for oral arguments....

    • Delhi school admission for 11th grade for a student passed 10th in open schooling

      Dear friends, Wanted to check whether a person who passed 10th grade through open schooling system can take the regular schooling admission for 11th in delhi government school. 2. If a person...

      By Anuradha Bhatta

      What precautions are advised for me at the time of selling my old vehicle?. It appears that name change with RTO takes a longer time and in the meanwhile should there be a misuse of the vehicle. Wh...

    • seek protection against a lawyer who controls District court , High court , police, local govt admin

      This is very serious case where a widow of Kargil war veteran, Ex-Teacher got continues harassment, beaten, tortured, threatened, abused and was falsely implicated in various sections 307,324,341,4...

      By Inder Negi
    • New Housing Society's Mafia action

      Hi, I have a shop in Mumbai in a new building which after quite a long period of time could manage to form the Society. However, without forming Society the Adhoc committee had been charging the ma...

    • Are we ready to face rains in Delhi

      There's illegal structures everywhere and no solutions in sight Sealing process is slow due to less manpower and more opposition from leaders who oppose because opposition has to speak against...

      By Dr. Neelam Nath

      It is observed on perusal of Societies Registration Act 1860 (SRA), that power to cancel registration of a society, once accorded or certificate of renewal issued, on the ground that it has been ob...

      By Paramjit Singh
    • Reward for us,by Modi if we reveal benaami properties

      Aaj tak news We may or maynot be interested in Crores It's our duty to keep Delhi clean and free from illegalities Builders are becoming like mafia Who fear none They've big ...

      By Dr. Neelam Nath
    • Squatters in Delhi made rescue of Metro difficult

      Yes there was huge 🔥 fire at Shaheen Bagh New Delhi and there were lots of squatters in and around the affected area It made lives of people difficult It made jobs of 🔥 fire safety depart...

      By Dr. Neelam Nath
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)