Harrasment by miscreants

i have a plot registered in my name, i have taken education loan from a bank for my son on the basis the registered documents of the plot. since last 2 to 3 yrs i have not visited the plot, recently when i visited my plot and started some cleaning work a gang consisting of male members and female members came there and started threatening me.
I reported the matter with the police station, the officials inspected both documents and advised me to bet a court injunction order.
1. What is court injunction order and how it is going to help me?
2.What is the procedure and how much it will cost me?
3.How long it will take to get an injunction order?
can you suggest me some other alternative to this. more  

View all 47 comments Below 47 comments
File suit for possession & injunction. Injunction order will take 3-4 months. Cost will vary as per fee of advocate u hire. more  
you contact a local advocate and file a suit for declaration; u should have gone to the court at the earliest and obtained a stay against he encroachers since u have got all valuable documents which are legally enforceable.this is the only remedy more  
Perhaps, the respondent has taken advantage of inaction of the Police against him. I do not believe that he got any stay order. Even if he had one it is not served on you. Hence, you have to file a case on your own accord and obtain stay against him which is called ty. injunction order and that should be made absolute within short time. Then the suit will decided in your favour in the course of time. You have to remember the words of Swamy Vivekananda. "Fear not until the goal is reached." India is a land full of land grabbers. more  
First of all what your banker is doing when it is mortgaged for education loan. How much loan you have taken and almost it is part and parcel of the bank property and they should take care of it. You may intimate the bank to sell the property on behalf of you against the education loan and the balance amount may be paid to you, this is one option. How the court has given stay order, if stay order is given both the party should not enter the land and do anything on it and until and unless the court decision is over. Take an legal advise also before proceeding it. more  
Thanks to all of you for your valuable advise.As suggested i tried to manage the holding of the site with the help of my friends and relatives. At some point of time it became beyond my control, so approached my area Circle Inspector,he promptly sent some police and called for the gang leader and asked him to get his documents.After examining both mine and his documents he advised me to take the case legally,he also issued a receipt for my complaint with a remark to go to court.subsequently after two days i saw a bull dozer working in the area and leveling the ground.when i called on the police i was told by the police that they had taken a stay order and had sent a notice to me also through the court, which i have not received as on date.All this has happened in a matter of 4 or 5 days.
I approached the Police commissioner who also refereed the matter to court saying it is a civil matter. I was told that i will receive a notice from the court after receiving the Police Commissioners recommendation.
What is my course of action. can some one guide, am i to spend money and how much it will cost if i employ a lawyer? or is there any other way out.
a) I have registered documents in my name
b) I had taken a bank loan on the plot
c) i have some photographs to show that i was standing on the foundation of my plot, the photos were taken by the Bank employed lawyer, It shows the foundation, houses around, the near by land marks etc.
d) The detailed report of the Bank advocate before sanctioning the loan.
e) 10 years old correspondence with the Municipal corporation with respect to development of my plot.
What more evidence can help if i go to court more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We are.in...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
    • credit card GST

      I have a question: If the Bank refunds the card fees, are they bound to refund the GST? The fee is charged in January, but refunded in April. Please let me know.

      By Bhaskar N
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)