Hacking of my wifi and Mobile internet

I have clear doubts that my wifi and my mobile internet connection has been hacked by someone and they are viewing my personal emails and other internet related issues.

What Should I do? more  

View all 12 comments Below 12 comments
If your WiFi / Mobile network is an OPEN one (i.e. unsecured without a password or pass code, make it SECURE by making access into it through a password/pass code. The problem of being hacked is expected to end... Even after making the network SECURE, whenever you have such doubts that your WiFi / Mobile network is hacked... immediately change the password/pass code.... if you steel feel so... make it a habit to change password/pass code frequently... more  
use a secured wi-fi and if you find your systems are being hacked lodge a complaint with the local police more  
Give Cyber Police complaint.Change password On 01-Dec-2016 5:30 pm, "Rajesh Iyer" wrote: > [image: Boxbe] Rajesh Iyer ( > support@localcirclesmail.com) is not on your Guest List > > | Approve sender > > | Approve domain > > > more  
D-Link is a good brand of routers with security features. Many other brands such as Cisco Linksys, Netgear, TP-Link, etc. provider equally good security features in their ADSL routers in the same price band. Expensive and feature rich routers are also available from Belkin, Asus and Apple. more  
If changing your password does not help, manually set up your router. better still buy a D-Link Router, which has inbuilt security settings, and manually set up your ISP details. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)