Habitual defaulters list on net.

I would like to know if we have any portal supported by the Courts or the Law Ministry which contains list of Habitual Defaulters. As I would like to include a name in that. The people with tendencies to fool people should be listed at some place so that we prevent innocent people from falling into traps. This habitual defaulter that I am talking about keeps signing lease agreements of immoveable properties and then stops paying rentals and that bouncing of his cheques is a normal practice. He is well aware that getting eviction orders takes about three to four years. By the time he gets eviction orders for one property, he hunts another property to play around with. more  

View all 24 comments Below 24 comments
Referring to comment of Mr.Vasantrao Deshpane, it may be stated that whether a default in payment of rent is willful or not may be difficult for a landlord to get confirmation; but a landlord can confirm if the default has occurred more than one or twice. more  
If anyone is reported as a willful defaulter and his name is included in this list, it may be possible that the named person may go to court on ground of defamation and claim damages. Taking this into account it may be better if the members of this Local Circle propose to the Convenor putting up a Position Paper to the Government recommending the setting up of a body like CRISIL for making centralised computer record of willful Tenant-defaulters based on online filing from the concerned landlords with evidence. The web site may incorporate a disclaimer whereby the landlord--and not the web site owner or manager-- is made responsible and accountable for any wrong, motivated and/or malicious reporting of a person as a willful defaulter. Getting a Court Decree to include someone as a willful defulter may be too time-consuming and cumbersome. more  
How many of us here, have a confirmed name that can be put in the list? Would need Decrees to confirm and reconfirm from the Courts. more  
Can we make a website on this, would it be legal. What do you think - would be the best way to promote it. We will have to follow a procedure so that only will full defaulters - habitual defaulters are listed and not innocent ones. We will have to take decrees and collect verified copies from the concerned courts before updating any information. What should be the name portals name? Etc. How much should be the charge? to maintain the website. more  
Not HABITUAL say will full defaulters. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)