Genuine Lawyers and fake

An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action against me. I have sent a reply through my advocate stating the truth. The reply was not received and it came back. Thereafter there is notice from him. I dont want to blame all the lawyers. But there are certain Lawyers doing such jobs. What cant I do in such situation . more  

View all 17 comments Below 17 comments
Dear members, Since this month, I don't receive any details by mail from local circle. I hope all of you may be receiving emails from local circle. Please suggest what I should do to receive mail if it is an error. more  
In local Circles Home page Report this. They will let You know what to click to to get Mails re-established more  
which court who give only dates to the ordinary person . Do they give any respect to ex sercice man, they dont . It is failed judiciary for common man in India more  
sir you are correct we must move to National Law commission and Bar council of India more  
If you are ex-serviceman and the case is genuine, Courts generally take a very favorable view. All that may be needed is for you to be present in the Court. Consult a lawyer and it should be okay more  
Patriotism National interest National integrity are required to be Sworn by every Citizen/ All People . Otherwise no Country can be People Oriented . Educated , intellectuals Need to Question the Rule if it is carried Away from Constitutional Objectives , Ethics. Indian Constitution also RECOGNISED this need in 1976 and Enacted in 1977 in different Lines. BUT HAS BEEN SET ASIDE IN IMPLEMENTATION BY THE Same Congress Party Rule and thus did Great Loss to the Country since above 4 Decades. PM Mody giving High Preference to this Need and inspiring Youth and Intellectuals since 2015 . No need to say ' A GREAT INDIAN ' memorising Sri "NELSON MANDELA ". more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)