final settlement Amount due from company

Respected Sir,

I joined in the year 2009 August as senior Manager (Electrical & Instrumentation) in private company from there within 6 months I was transferred to the project of their sister concerned . The Project got delayed, because of many reasons commissioned in Oct 2013, The Management has conveyed that company is suffering from recession and manpower reduction is required to survival of company. They have asked me to submit my resignation and they assured me all benefits (gratuity & encashment of leaves accordingly I have also submitted & relieved on Oct 2014. Till date my final settlement is not done, I am 58 yrs age & having 33 yrs service my Pf is also not cleared till date I had written & oral spoken in telephone several times from my Native place. Pl. help more  

View all 21 comments Below 21 comments
regarding the PF if you joined in new company and you are working you can directly transfer previous company's account in to the current company. Since the PF brought a new system now there is no individual company's serial no they made UAN. you can get it by registering your self in this site more  
Try for what Gutty sir ?? Didn't understood more  
Dear All

Pls submit the proof of your tenure in that company like your pay slip / appointment order etc to the Labour office with a proper complaint. The company has to be called in front of Labour court with due notice. subsequently you can file a suit against the company in the high court. more  
Reg. "my final settlement" instead of "telephone several times" as there will not be any record - advisable to demand in writing preferably with RPAD. Being in Managerial Position you are not considered under Labor Act, but certainly you can approach to the Labor commissioner for intervention & help. Reg. PF you can directly approach to the PF commissioner with your application duly completed in all respect and get your PF transferred to your Bank accout. Well before that pl. ensure from the PF office that the PF amount including employer- employee contribution is deposited with the PF Authorities till date of your reliving. Else you have to follow the same procedure again for the amount which they had not deposited with the PF account. more  
Mr. Mohan, since more than 6 months have passed you are without employment, you may file for withdrawal directly(explains position to PF authorities). For other dues, do what advocate Amit has suggested. By the way, why withheld co. Name? more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)