Eviction of Tenant from commercial Property

I am owner of a 3 story building,with one tenant running a shop at ground floor and we are residing in the first floor. We rented the property under 10 years unregistered lease agreement in the year 2009. During that period we were living in other town. The tenant was irregular in rent payment. In the year 2013,when we moved to this house, the tenant was not paying rent and after almost 2 years of default, we asked him to vacate and threatened for legal action. Thereafter, He started paying rent regularly without clearing the backlog of rent default. We have filed eviction case against him. Now he has started creating mischief by obstructing our pathway , putting hoarding on the wall of first floor and other mischief.When we asked them not to do this,He along with others threatened us for dire consequences. I approached SP and other police officers. But not much of use. Can any one suggest me with remedies? more  

View all 29 comments Below 29 comments
Prima Facia - TWO Different Issues. 1. The Rent/arrears etc & 2. Nuisance recently created. You are more concern for No. 2 NOW. Police Complaints for each and every incident/s, resulting in to Private complaint U/s 156 (3) of IPC for Court Directives - will be the Best solution. You have to take sincere and monotonous efforts for further 4/6 months - even more than that to make your stand strong. more  
I used to rent out my few houses but never allow their occupation more than three years maximum. If there is a rent agreement it is possible to get the house/building vacated as per rules. I have no problem arise so far as I am giving to good parties/Bank officers. more  
Ha ha... Mr. Arun is asking how to get eviction... Mr Ravindran is suggesting better to vacate the premises.... very interesting.. more  
In my opinion better to vacate the building for your occupation etc.It is not advisable to continue by same party for a long time. more  
Thank you all especially Amit for valuable suggestions. Let me try these and will revert back for further clarifications. AK Charanpahari. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)