Advocate help required

Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner.
1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expense.
2. All the challans he shared is also forgery.all original challans he had , he shared colour copies in whatsup. ( ~1cr) government application fees)

A) china clay project ( 757 and 757 acres =1500 acres approval)
B) coal mine project ( 1000 acres )
C) iron ore project ( 902 acres )
D) black granite project ( 27 acres)

He got the trust by applying all the mines application in our name. And he is also partner in all these projects.

For handling all these project he took ~5crore from us and now we came to know all the orders he created in our name are forgery signs with IAS and IFS officers. And sent to our communication address.
Now our partner switched off the phone. And threatening by one or the other way from his friends and brother.

We feel they are group of people , they completely cheated us.

We are staying in foreign country. How to handle situation in india ?

Please share your advises for handling the situation step by step.
Thank you. more  

View all 8 comments Below 8 comments
send relevant details contract etc. ph 9911709320 more  
Contact a lawyer. more  
First of you should prove your own credibility by disclosing your identity rather than seeking help anonymously. Next, you should come out with proper and relevant details such as the name & address of your Partner, Name & address of the Coal mines concerned, etc. In the absence of such essential information, one will be constrained to assume that your statements false and a fabricated story! Come out with all facts & details if your case is true please and I can suggest to you best Lawyers to deal with your case. more  
We are New Delhi based Law firm working Pan India. In case you wish ,please contact us on more  
Is the mine in control of central government? If yes and if you have some documentary evidence, you can submit your complaint to Central Vigilance Commissioner, New Delhi for investigation of irregularities done by government officials. Investigation will catch such officials and ultimately concerned persons who got benefits out of it as well as irregularities done by such persons. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)