Divorce matter

If both the parties settle the matter themselves, can it be termed as violation of law? In practice many cases are settled by the parties with the intervention of some elders or local Panchayats. If all the cases are referred to Courts, it may not be practicable to get the Divorce decree in reasonable time as per the existing norms of law. more  

Any cases will be settled out of court is not violation of any law. Litigations not settled amicably out side the court. Then it comes in the perview of court. once it is entered in to court and any non compliance of the orders will be treated violation of law or the order of the court. Any matter settles on its due course out of court will not treat as violation / breach of law. more  
The necessity of amicable / private / elderly / Panchayat settlements arise due to various factors like cost factor, TIME FACTOR, locational factor, literacy factor, travel factor etc. Courts take lot of time in India in settling the cases and delivering the judgements. In view of expressions made by the learned friends UDAY GB and AMIT GANDHI, people can find a via-media route. They can get the amicable settlements drafted by the learned Advocates, without giving room for any lapses or deviations from the principles of natural justice. Then finally such amicable settlements can be routed through Courts for ratification and issue of Decree as a matter of formality. This will save valuable time to the Courts and also to the clients by avoiding arguments and adjournments. more  
Mutual /amicable settlements and terms and conditions thereof must be put before the Hon'ble Court as the law demands, so also it will have the legal status and approval. It is more helpful to you and all, to avoid any further dispute &/or differences in future. " intervention of some elders or local Panchayats" technically does not have any locus standy. more  
Divorce settlement without court is not violation of law but it's not legal / valid either. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)