delhi co-op. society act

please advice under which rule/act/section does registrar of delhi co-op. society can act against the president of the society who refuse to reply to letter of the member of the society and refuse to take action against the member who are blocking access to water tanks on the roof and to electric meter near stairs in multistory flats and this member is also keep his big pet dog at stairs and feed the dog at roof and throw left over food at shaft which has entry from my house and wash dog at roof also this first floor resident has placed big gamlas at ground floor and keep his two wheelers ( road permit expires in jan 2001 and july 2015) to block public land. more  

View all 10 comments Below 10 comments
The same was done to us. The accounts for the money collected on month to month and development work was asked by us.We went to the popolice and brought our lawyer and threatened but now they give us water access to terrace. We pay monthly charges not money for developmental work. We are living in Bangalore. The person who started all this came from Mumbai and started talking about SD ocities. We don't have regd society either. This is happening everywhere. A law must be passed to make regd association making accounts public and office bearers accountable. more  
Refusal to reply letter- no action can b taken. But as far as other problems is concerned file injunction case. Will surely get relief from court. more  
Issue a legal notice to the President and Secretary for inducting a political leader without the concern of the general body members is illegal and it cannot be accepted by the existing members. You may also file a petition online in the public grievances site for necessary action from the respective state government. more  
he is the fine lawyer in this field. more  
contact to ASHOK CHAITANYA,Advocate mob- 9650655355 more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)