DDA rules for cooperative group housing society

sir, i reside in delhi in a cooperative group housing society. in my society there are 200 flats of three categories A,B & C with different areas & society has two floor, three floors and four floors buildings.
Water tanks are placed at the roof top of each building.
Electricity meters are placed at below the stairs of each building.
I am residing at two floor building.
The resident above me has blocked stairs by placing iron gates on both side of the terrace & never allowed me to clean my water tank & see my Electricity meter & told me to shift my Water tank from his roof as he is authorised to use Roof as per his wish and not allowing me to clean tank. these water tanks are at roof from the day these buildings are made.
Complaints made to MC is not yielding any result as the owner is also a member of MC of the society.
complaints to Police, RCS & DDA is not giving any Result/reply but always replying to RTI that they are waiting for reply from MC.
lately i came to know that DDA has a rule published in October 1994 that water tanks , TV antenna are to be placed at roof and stairs cannot be blocked in CGHS.
Please advice what to do? more  

View all 36 comments Below 36 comments
As per the information furnished by Iqbalji, all the owners of the flats are members of the Society and they elect the MC to manage the Society. Hence it is the bounden duty of the MC to resolve any problem faced by the members. I suggest that Mr.Iqbalji to file a complaint with the MC for redressal. If the MC failed to act on this within a reasonable time i.e., within a month, then Mr Iqbalji can file an ARBITRATION before the authority having administrative jurisdiction over the Society under the Co-operative Societies Act as this issue will come under the dispute between two members, and also against the in-action of the MC. more  
"civil suit" may takes years together. Advisable to opt for criminal and consumer- against the society, for speedy out come. In case of his son - though an advocate can not plead in this case as the relatives are not allowed - without the specific permission of the Court. You can raise your objection to the effect. more  
i choose to file a civil suit as the son of the owner of the flat is an ADVOCATE. more  
My personal opinion is that if no settlement arrived between the parties then the best option is to approach the court of law more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)