Dangrous/Nonstandard/Unauthorised Speed breaker inside the society

Anybody can suggest me what to do .. One property dealer(tenant) have constructed a Dangrous/Nonstandard speed breaker in front of his house so that least no. of vehicles pass from that road so that his children may play cricket on the road.
It is the outer road within boundary of our society at Loknnayakpuram, pocket - C, When asked by the Ex. En. (Div. 4, Engg. ,Maintenance, MCD, Moti nagar) of this area , he told that MCD have no plan to built speed breaker neither MCD constructed any speed breaker on that road. He also assured to send an J.E to inspect the society road.
1. As i have read that there must be a standard norms/size to construct the speed breakers, as per the directions of "Indian Road Congress" (in chennai one person died due to this kind of dangrous speed breakers)

2. Speed breaker should be of standard size of 2.5" height, It should be painted so that it should illuminated in the head light of vehicle, it should not damage the vehicles which have low ground clearance and it is constructed just near to a turn, where vehicles have already very low speed 5-10/m/ph.
I have complaint in MCD and delhi police to remove this speed breaker , and have asked to Ex.En to construct a normal size speed breaker and give NOC of speed breakers.
We have now shifted to the other roads to move out of the society and comming inside our society. he have some settings in Local police and J.E. & A.E of MCD,DDA,DJB etc of different deptt. are usually sitting in his office . KINDLY SUGGEST WHAT WE CAN DO TO REMOVE THIS SPEED BREAKER LEGALLY. CAN WE TAKE ANY LEGAL NOTICE TO MCD, IF MCD DOES NOT REMOVE THIS SPEED BREAKER , HAVING GOOD RELATION WITH THAT PROPERTY DEALER - ARVIND BATRA - 7838763584. more  

View all 13 comments Below 13 comments
Speed Brakers had become the will of the Residents since the Municipal authorities neglect .
Speed Brakers are formed such that definitely a bike in a speed of even 40 KMPH will get Skid or Jump letting the second passenger fall down .
Municipalities must regulate under Transportation and Road Safety . more  
Arvind..... sorry to hear of getting entangled with a "well connected dealer". Since you are in Dilli..... take pictures and go to AAP MLA in your area, or take a metro and go to AAP office in Kaushambhi (you can take metro) and ask some volunteer there to help you... or how you can meet Arvind Kejriwal, Sisodia, etc.... I hope, for AAP's sake, you will solve your problem..... All the best.... more  
There should be relevant Delhi Police circle for your area. You can make a post in that circle. You need to focus your complaint only on speed breaker.

Having said this, if people are really so afraid that nobody is ready to even speak, then I don't think anybody will do anything. First thing is for people to believe that something can be done, only then something will be done. more  
Sir, This speed breaker had been instructed by a property dealer there in the society, He has shifted at ground floor last month and instructed to build speed in front of his house , so that traffic can be diverted to the other neighbourhood road, most of the people afraid of that dealer , since he has good relations with MCD JE and Local police personels . Due to fear some people are support him for his illegal activities. There was One RWA, the people of RWA have not resigned due to fear of that property dealer. Now property dealer want to make his own RWA with some people who are supporting him for his illegal activities. Noboday dare to complaint against him. I have complaint but against unknown person, because I have no proofs. MCD EX.En has told me several times that he will send JE to inspect the dangrous/non standard speed breaker, but no one has visited as of now it has been more than 20 days..Its Dadagiri only , which we see in the movies.. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Query on PMAY

      Hi All, I have bought a new flat in Bangalore with my mother as a co-owner. She is a homemaker and do not have any property registered in her name. When i was applying for Home loan initially ...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • the decisions of Supreme courts Our top court in India

      As we all know in our India Supreme court is supreme of all courts and it is safe guarding our consitution and to provisions provided to the citizens of India. But in recent past days the Supreme C...

      By VIJAY VK
    • Correction in my Khatauni

      I inherited a house constructed in 1968 by my late father in my name in main city and yellow card is issued by Nagar Nigam. House Tax and Water tax are being paid regularly . I wanted to sell my ...

    • Legal Heir Certificate

      Would like to know about Legal Heir Certificate. I am told that it is to be obtained after the demise of one's parent. Won't it be better if the Parent can declare his legal heir whil...

      By Chandrasekhar K
    • Advise for land locked agriculture land

      My 11 bigha land was occupied in 1982 by Government of UP for constructing PAC compound at Barabanki .Now my land is land locked and there is no approach to main road. Being a Senior citizen ,may I...

    • Date of birth difference between primary and secondary school due to clerical mistake

      my date of birth in matric certificate issued by the board is May 1962 which I surrender at the time of joining job as per this my retirement is in May 2020 but it come to my notice few days back ...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • legal hairs are liable to pay damage for civil suit of their parents?

      Sir, is there any law under IPC which says that legal hair have to pay to the respondending party if their parent expires during the course of legal suit? my mother filed a civil suit against ...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • GST for flat booked before April 2019

      I have booked a flat under construction in Hyderabad in June 2018 with a promise it would be delivered by Sep 18. But the builder got OC only in April 2019. Out of 45 flats to this date only 16 ha...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Why does government of India want to put cookies on our computers????????

      I tried to visit www.egazette.nic.in and access a particular SRO but could not because a pop up always came up whenever I tried to access "S...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
    • Dispute in Residential Project..Confusion on Suggested Solution

      Reframed last post to make it more clear. This post have better details of dispute and solution : a) Residential Project spread on PlotA, PlotB registered as Phase1 A/B/C buildings ...

      By Naresh Yadav
    • Request your help and wealth of knowledge on Legal Matters

      I filed a SLP in the year 2015 before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India against at Criminal Petition which was against me. The SLP was filed by me online as party in person. I was infor...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)