Correction in my Khatauni

I inherited a house constructed in 1968 by my late father in my name in main city and yellow card is issued by Nagar Nigam. House Tax and Water tax are being paid regularly . I wanted to sell my house , the Advocate of buyer told me that in my Khatauni record ' Nala ' is shown and Khatauni is to be corrected . He was asking exorbitant amount for correction in Khatauni . Being a senior citizen , I want valuable guidance of learned members to please guide me in this matter . Thanks more  

View all 11 comments Below 11 comments
A retired Patwari is more suitable for this work. more  
u may take help of Mr Lad no. is 022 26402175 more  
My land is in Varanasi (UP) more  
Govt Legal Dept bandra west contact above no for appointment more  
Dont go to Five Star Advocate go to retired Judge he will help u your work is simple and routine one more  
Dump the buyer and the Advocate. Both are cheating you. you can check records online plus i agree with P.K. Bansalji that the registry is sufficient. Look for a new buyer. I am sure you shall not find any problem. more  
I suggest you approach the Municipal Higher officials and if really there is a problem as them for Remedy and take Legal advice from your own Lawyer  whom you can trust(not from the buyers Advocate). . It is advisable NOT to accept any Advance amount from the Buyer unless this issue is settled, else You will have binding .Take appropriate action and DO NOT be in PANIC.   For Every proble there is a solution.
On Thursday, February 20, 2020, 05:48:14 PM GMT+5:30, HIRA SRIVASTAVA <> wrote: more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
    • credit card GST

      I have a question: If the Bank refunds the card fees, are they bound to refund the GST? The fee is charged in January, but refunded in April. Please let me know.

      By Bhaskar N

      When discussions have failed, to whom should a service provider approach to settle dispute with industrial house without going to court? Does our country have other channels to settle disputes outs...

    • Legal Heir Certificate and Indemnity Bond

      Dear members, My grandfather passed away in Dec 19 and he held some Rewards Points with Citibank. Now, in-order to get these reward points redeemed, Citibank is asking for cer...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • complain

      usha kathuria is doing milawat in tata salt which i am buying from market please suggest how i take legal action agaisnt her

      By Yamini Arora

      Hello, Can some friend in legal profession guide me as how to register my Will? Is it required to print the Will on a stamp paper or ordinary paper will suffice? Thanks. Sailesh

    • Legal action against Oyo hotel booking

      I booked an hotel from oyo on 31 may and paid for single room at the time of booking but at 9 am morning on the next day I got a call from oyo saying do to unavoidable circumstances you booking can...

      By Rajat Joshi
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)