Consumer protection

Rs. 875/- paid to for Airtel postpaid bill on 08th sept.2019 has not been credited by Biller resulting in default requiring another payment if Rs.875/- ??
Amazon need to compensate this undoubting customer if Airtel mobile services. more  

View all 9 comments Below 9 comments
Dear Mr. Singhal, I think I have replied this post. However please note that payments through third parties through wallets must be paid in advance, preferably one week. Otherwise amount is not realised by the payee in time. I am sure that this might be case with you. Otherwise I find Amazon is trust worthy. It's customer care is very efficient and quick. I can share its number and email id, if you need. I am using Amazon for the last 3 years, without any complaint. You will have to understand their way of working also. more  
Advisable to opt any and all remedial measures symultinously. There is no bar. So also Complaints to the Authorities under relevant Law/s. more  
Yes. Wallet and Mobile Service Providers including BSNL, TRAI neglecting Customers. Must be takled in multi ways more  
Sir Once you contact amazon customer care helpline and discuss the complete issue with them and after discussing wait for an answer .In case of a positive answer you will be getting your money back . In case they do not respond in a positive manner then file petition in nearest district consumer forum by clearly stating all the facts of the case .
And there is also an alternative way to file the complaint i.e; To file a complaint in NCH (NATIONAL CONSUMER HELPLINE )app or through NCH helpline .
For this first you send a email stating your case to customer care of amazon which serves as a proof after 10 days you will be elgible to file a complaint with NCH
In case you do not know the email of customer care of amazon then kindly contact NCH helpline so that they will also provide you the email.
But if you file a complaint with NCH helpline or Application you can claim only the lost money but not the compensation. more  
as a law student remember to use alternative remedies first before filing a case in district forum. remember judicial body's time is precious. write to airtel and amazon explaining them what has happened and wait for their reply first. target is airtel waives off the late payment charges and amazon returns your money or credits it to the biller. more  
File a case in the district consumer forum with all receipts and correspondence, and claim cost of Rs 10,000/- and compesation of Rs 5,000/-.This is the best way to twist their tail. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Query on PMAY

      Hi All, I have bought a new flat in Bangalore with my mother as a co-owner. She is a homemaker and do not have any property registered in her name. When i was applying for Home loan initially ...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • the decisions of Supreme courts Our top court in India

      As we all know in our India Supreme court is supreme of all courts and it is safe guarding our consitution and to provisions provided to the citizens of India. But in recent past days the Supreme C...

      By VIJAY VK
    • Correction in my Khatauni

      I inherited a house constructed in 1968 by my late father in my name in main city and yellow card is issued by Nagar Nigam. House Tax and Water tax are being paid regularly . I wanted to sell my ...

    • Legal Heir Certificate

      Would like to know about Legal Heir Certificate. I am told that it is to be obtained after the demise of one's parent. Won't it be better if the Parent can declare his legal heir whil...

      By Chandrasekhar K
    • Advise for land locked agriculture land

      My 11 bigha land was occupied in 1982 by Government of UP for constructing PAC compound at Barabanki .Now my land is land locked and there is no approach to main road. Being a Senior citizen ,may I...

    • Date of birth difference between primary and secondary school due to clerical mistake

      my date of birth in matric certificate issued by the board is May 1962 which I surrender at the time of joining job as per this my retirement is in May 2020 but it come to my notice few days back ...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • legal hairs are liable to pay damage for civil suit of their parents?

      Sir, is there any law under IPC which says that legal hair have to pay to the respondending party if their parent expires during the course of legal suit? my mother filed a civil suit against ...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • GST for flat booked before April 2019

      I have booked a flat under construction in Hyderabad in June 2018 with a promise it would be delivered by Sep 18. But the builder got OC only in April 2019. Out of 45 flats to this date only 16 ha...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Why does government of India want to put cookies on our computers????????

      I tried to visit and access a particular SRO but could not because a pop up always came up whenever I tried to access "S...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
    • Dispute in Residential Project..Confusion on Suggested Solution

      Reframed last post to make it more clear. This post have better details of dispute and solution : a) Residential Project spread on PlotA, PlotB registered as Phase1 A/B/C buildings ...

      By Naresh Yadav
    • Request your help and wealth of knowledge on Legal Matters

      I filed a SLP in the year 2015 before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India against at Criminal Petition which was against me. The SLP was filed by me online as party in person. I was infor...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)