This is a common routine and the respondents are a favoured lot than the poor consumer and a real shame that on approaching the Minister Mr.Ram Viklas Paswan,the chief justice of india also do not revert back on a query be it a complaint or the National forum not giving order etc.
So to approach where, the PM more  

View all 36 comments Below 36 comments
RTI. Write an application under right to information act, 2005. Provide a copy of your original petition/ letter with date. Ask for 1. kindly provide me the day to day progress made on this letter of mine along with copy of the pages of office notes indicating the name and designation of the official/ officer. 2. Kindly provide the office notes indicating the fate of my petition. SEND THIS LETTER BY SPEED POST +pROOF OF DELIVERY CARD ATTACHED. OR SEND BY REGISTERED POST WITH ACKNOWLEDGE DUE. you will soon hear. more  
Judges from home town must be transferred to other stations. I am least interested to seek adjournment. Lot of lawyers make excuses. more  
Thank u sir for enlightening us. What is the remedy? All professions have black sheeps. Even doctors and hospitals have made cartels with insurance companies but we have not stopped taking mediclaims. BAR is very well versed with such malpractice s and has punished many lawyers in the past.that's y I submitted that we have to seek appropriate remedy. more  
max.penalty is Rs.1000/- as told more  
Most of the present judges were lawyers earlier . It helps lawyers to make or suck more blood by taking dates. They should not take cases if they can not handle . every one has a limit but these lawyers has no limits. They may have many cases on one day and they just take dates. I feel the cost of giving date on filmsy ground should cost Rs.10000 more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)