computer feeding mistake in khatauni of land

Dear members
I need ur help on the matter
Iam going to purchase a land in which registry is done for arazi no 965 and in dakhil kharij original order by tehsildaar and records there is arazi 965 ... But due to some reason in computer records by mistake 905 is metioned whereas other seller/buyer records or land details are same.

Pls tell how can i go for the correction for computer records & may i go for registry if i have old registry and dakhil kharij order copy more  

View all 12 comments Below 12 comments
First get authenticated copy of the record from respected authority. 2) Apply for correction to Tashildar and other revenue department. 3) Obtain copy of all earlier tax paid receipt copies duly authenticated from the department. 4) With correction copies get the record rectified from the Tashildar. 5) Make an announcement in leading daily mentioning that the plot bearing --- no. is the rectified to read as ---no. Any member or public has any objection, they may file their protest to the concerned within --- days, failing which there is no claim. more  
I agree with Mr Ravi Ramesh..Enclosing a copy of the sale deed in your name and copy of registered deed in the name of the seller please write to the Tehsildar for correction of records in the computer. more  
File an application with the concerned department more  
By endorsing a copy to all concerned a news paper publication may be helpful and seems an effective & easier way to procure your claim. more  
Write a letter to Head of the Land Department mentioning you purchased a piece of land and got registered by tehasildar. Recorded the land registry for arzi 965. While entering in the computer, wrongly typed as 905 which may kindly be rectified for our future record. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)