Complaint case at court Tis Hazari Delhi and FIR

A Fir is registered by the order of court against my son by an advocate using his mother as complainant, living on first floor and i am living at ground floor.
My son is not living in Delhi since 2016.

Three dates are mentioned in FIR:-
1. Dated yr 2013 - here the complainant has withdraw his complaint as stated in reply of RTI by police.

2. Date october 30 , 2015 stating on 29 october 2015 around 10pm, she is beaten by my son on her way to MANDIR in the society , she screamed and ask for help but nobody responded. complaint was made to police but no action is taken by police. On this mentioned date my son was not in Delhi and residents of the society around Mandir are not aware of any incident near or around mandir. They have ( Residents) given in writing that such INCIDENT never happened around mandir and they are not aware of any such incident as it was never mentioned or discussed by the advocate or any of his family members, even PUJARIJI is not aware.

3. dated october 2017 , complaint is made to DCP police for no action taken by police for 2015 complaint & my son is still threatening & teasing them. My son is not living in Delhi since 2016 , he was in IIT roorkee for two years and then on job outside india.

IO came to my house in January 2019 and told me to get anticipatory bail on this mention case, as i told him these facts , IO demanded money one lakh but anticipatory bail has to be taken. I refused to comply with IO, then i was called at Police Station & SHO threaten me that they will get non bailable warrant if not listen to their instructions.

My question is can i submit my proof to police or at Court without the presence of my son. if yes, please advice. more  

View all 13 comments Below 13 comments

*Click Above*

*Paperback at 50% Discount at*

*Receiving Good Reviews*

*India, Canada, USA figure in it*

* [image: The Prime Minister and His Robot Wife] * more  
In this country lawyers have become law into themselves. You will have to engage a good lawyer to fight for quashing of the FIR, filing affadavit and giving evidence that your son was not in Delhi. Further take up the matter with media channels as some channels report such cases on TV. Use public forum as much as you can, because I know police is very corrupt and intimidating to the common man. Bring all the facts to the notice of the media channels, who are willing to take up the cases having news value. I think your case will be very interesting for some of the national channels. more  
You may challange the Very order of the Court &/or the Best is Quashing of FIR by Writ in High Court U/s 482
The Reason being the fake complaint as stated by you, and the Order of the Lower Court by abuse of the Process of Law.
The will be best once for ever. more  
Unless such stringent Actions are taken, offenders go on misuse of Lawful Justice. more  
It is worthwhile to negotiate a compromise as the opponent is your relative only. There may be some background for your separation. more  
they are not relatives but complainant is living just above our flat & aged 57yrs old and is mother of advocate of Rohini court , Delhi. They have blocked my electricity meter and stairs going to roof and water tanks and also destroyed water tanks. we are living in a group housing society having 200 flats of different category. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)