For our client we had sent an enquiry to an OEM. We had given technical information sort by the OEM. Based on our information, OEM sent us an offer. Based on their offer, we placed a order on them. The material supplied is not functioning as per our enquiry. Now the OEM is telling they will not replace the product. Please advice what steps we should take to get a replacement.
Shailesh more  

View all 9 comments Below 9 comments
Dear Mr. SHAILESH RAO, I differ with some of the views expressed in this column. I retort and request to ref. Section 2 specifically (oo) - if it is for own consumption. So also the Verdicts of SC & National Commission to the effect. Reg. Criminal action it is a fit case for breach of trust, Cheating etc. N doubt the path is problematic as even to register the case But in that case Provisions of Section 156(3) can be implemented i.e. Complaint before the court. It does not mean and to get further clarified that commercial remedies are bared. more  
Comes within purview of sale of goods act. Nothing criminal or consumer. Can get in touch with me at 9711476402 more  
All options like Criminal, Civil are open to you. Though the OEM may claim that the very material is used aas commercial purposes, the claim being Consumer may not be that clear, but if you are using the material supplied for your own consumption and can prove that to the effect you can also opt consumer forum/commission. more  
send an notice with ur grievances if solved then ok else there after send legal notice and further file complain before consumer court for lack in service through which u can get compensation also. more  
My thanks to Mr. Vishal Bhatra, Dr. Vedula Gopinath and G.C Mathur for posting their valuable advice. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)