Commercial activities in Residential areas

Please let me know what is the process to stop commercial activity in residential areas , it is a nuisance for the residents who stay in the same premises more  

View all 7 comments Below 7 comments
You can complain to the Municipal Authority of your area as well as in case of nuisance you can file complain to the Police station concerned of such residential area. more  
is there anyone who can reply for me also more  
I am still awaiting response for my issue , please can someone help to get rid of these commercial activities in residential areas , more  
Are tuition centers running from homes in residential colonies also considered commercial activities? more  
I am in BVM dlf phase -2 more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)