Collection of FUNDS

We reside in Shahpura Colony of Bhopal city. It is a posh colony of the town. We are regular TAX payer to Municipal Corporation without any defaults. Despite all efforts on our part, Nagar Nigam is not taking care to keep our colony clean.
Commensurate with Modiji's "Swachhata Abhiyan", we have started cleaning of colony (by employing private safai walas) by raising funds from Residents of colony. Some 30 to 40% of Residents are refusing to contribute. Obviously we can not impose strictness & compulsions for collecting money legally.
Please guide us as to what is the way by which we can get contribution from such hard cores " Is there any legal way to compel them to pay without we getting involved in legal intricacies. more  

View all 18 comments Below 18 comments
See instead of funds OK but also need technical advisor to convert sewage into biogas in locality than residue to use growing vegetable to in ur house and recycled water can be stored to supply water for non drinking like bath , washing etc.. No need to draw extra water, more  
Mr. Jitendra K. Bhatia (Dy. Director(Retd.)) who commented on the Post is absolutely right. Please take action. Don't let municipal commisioner to sleep. more  
Try local newspaper for reporting, it works. Write to CM with copies to all concerned. Once you deployed private personnel, you accepted defeat. Area Health inspector may be held a party so approach him. Fight together, Bhopal is a state capital, so do not lose hope. more  
Dear Mr. S.K. Gaur, It is very sad that despite your so many efforts no one is listening. First have a meeting with the local body and take their commitment. If noting is done then write a mail to the municipal councillor giving previous meeting reference with official name with cc to the SDM and local MP. If they do not respond keep on writing reminders with reference to previous dates with photographs of garbage spread in front of those members who do not contribute to your cleanliness drive. Once in a while engage a function on any important occasion in your locality and invite local SHO, local MP and SDM but not municipal Councillor. Put your complaint with them citing so many reminders and nothing is being done. See the results. Election time is round the corner. more  
Thank you Malladi Sab, We have tried every thing you have suggested but proved in-vain. Presently what we are doing for keeping our colony clean is the "last resort" (motivated by Modi's mission) which we have resorted to. The Local Self Governments (Nagar Nigams) have become so DEAF & BESHARM that they only promise without giving a serious hearing to our problems. In fact they intelligently cheat us. And worst of all- we have become so TOLERANT that we do not bother if they do not fulfill their promises. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)