Cheating by Airtel digital tv

From sometime I was feeling that my connection is eating up my money very quickly though I have used selective channels plan of rs 150 + 2-3 channels. Total cost of my monthly plan should have been rs 206. I enquired yesterday and found that they r deducting rs 380 - 280 permonth ... They r not refunding so I'm going to file a criminal complaint against them for cheating. If any of you have similar grievance and want to join in then u can contact me and send details. Regards G. M. Gupta ... Suggestions also invited more  

View all 11 comments Below 11 comments
Even Airtel mobile is worse so I shifted to Reliance which was even worse so I shifted to vodafone and now there is not much problem. more  
I faced similar problem with airtel TV in 2013 also and I shifted to videocon d2h and now I am happy because it has maximum four jain channels all 24hrs., it has max sports channel, max english news . with Airtel channels they would cheat for even Rs.5/-, will not honour online offers, rude customer care staff, liers, suddenly stop all english channels. now sold my connection to my servant for 1000/- more  
I faced similar situation with air tel in 2013 .finally with all the financial loss shifted to tata sky. I would definitely like to join you. more  
If many people will join then I will move to CCI. please send your
grievances by a mail to me on I will decide the forum on
the basis of these emails. Pls write in subject as "complaint against
Airtel" in capital letters. Please write in shortest possible way. I will
call if required. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)