Acceptance of resignation

Acceptance of resignation as per service conditions has to be observed my any management expect where any inquiry is contemplated for any act against service conditions.Upon completion of the period it is better to talk to the management to know about the intention of the Management . If you are particular that you have to be relieved and has to join some where you can convey and ask them . If not acted upon by the Management ,then the left out course is approaching the Court as it is a private company. more  

Here what is the point is the settlement amount has come from Head office .Only the Manager of his office is not settling it as he is having animosity with the employee.So his behavior has to be exposed to the Head office. Now we do not know whether he is still continuing in office as the period of notice is over . If he is continuing he has to be paid salary which will have contradiction to the settlement made to his retirement and the settlement cheque is ready . so what he has to do to get relieved with the settlement cheque. and Relieving letter with it he can approach for other employment ,if he likes more  
Since you are not a bonded labour. You are free to join any legal job in any legal organisation. There is only need to follow the appointment letter's term and conditions. Further any clause or term which are implied you as a bonded labour are not legal. Moreover, the Employer can deduct notice amount and further why you will go to court, let employer will go to court. No employer can bind you to work in a organisation indefinite period. more  
You may again appeal (written)to the Management with an advance copy to HR,Mumbai describing the urgency of your resignation and the notice given to the management .Request him once again to relieve you from the post as the required period has lapsed. more  
thanks very much Vasudevan sir. Resignation letter was given on 06/05/2015 covering statutory notice period of one month upto 05/06/2015. the Chennai based BM orally said that you will be relieved by month end and all dues settled amicably. now 50 days have passed. BM says that he is awaiting go ahead from HR in Mumbai. Finance Manager says that (off the record) that F&F has been completed, cheque prepared but orally BM has asked him not to release the cheque. There could be a reason. One year back the same BM had been pressurizing him to resign and go out with one month salary. I took the issue in my hands and sent him notice threatening to go to course. He was idle but start putting mental torture and harassment. I again sent a notice and we have documentary evidence to prove that the company was acting inhuman and with ulterior motive. Please advise. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts


      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)