Can Relinquishment deed be executed in another state?

My parents have died long time back. There is one property in the name of my mother in Uttar Pradesh. I have two brothers. Can I relinquish my share in the above property in favour of my brothers by Relinquishment deed? Can this deed be executed in another states? What is the legal position about relinquishment deed? Is there any other way for transfer of my share without paying stamp duty? more  

View all 16 comments Below 16 comments
Raja Sahib and Gopendra Gupta Je:
I am obliged for your quite useful and meaningful and selfless advice on this.
Builders are one time, selfish, shrewd but influential - they do not have any so called name of the company.
Building is in Lal Dora.
We formed RWA in 2008 an asked for relevant and required drawings , completion certificate etc. They refused to give any details on this.
They are three in numbers, one is staying next door in his farm house, second is having flat in the same building on 2nd floor, keeps coming off and on, but staying in Punjab. Third one is on the top floor i.e. fourth floor.
After that, terrace which they have gradually but forcefully put under their custody. more  
uncle what is d name of d builder and project? where it is located ?
you can take information from the development authority, if any change has
taken place in the sanctioned map. If yes then you have to take different
routes. if not then you can seek injunction from civil court. it will be
the fastest method available. (besides temporary method of police
intervention) more  
Walia Saheb. There is a collusion between the Buiders and the Local Police. The Owners of the Flats will have to get together and File a FIR as well a Civil case against the Illegal Occupany of the Terrace. You all need to consult your Legal Advocate to proceed in the matter and get a immediate relief by Court Order to Prohibit the builder to Lock the Terrace. Reason being you need to access your Water Tanks any time of the day or night.
Best of Luck. My sympathies are with you. It does causes Tension. Also when you file a case get an Order as abundant caution no construction to be allowed on the Terrace. more  
Col. Raja Chandra.
My salute to your response.
This building has covered car parking and servant quarters for each flat on the ground floor and has four floor. Each floor has four flats. so total flats were 16 flats when originally sold to the individuals by three builders.
Terrace was shown open to sky and no sale deed indicates the terrace belongs to them.
After sale, the occupancy was hardly two or three to start with.
Two of the builders are occupying two flats and creating problems for and to the last flat owners.
For their selfish greed and to make more money and making another flats on the terrace, they have forcefully locked the terrace despite we called 100. Police force came but did nothing. more  
Mr. Walia, You mean One Builder has built 3 Flats occupied by three Owners. The Builder must have taken one Flat and Terrace. Has he forcibly occupied the Terrace? If so why can't you file a FIR and also a Civil Case.
Secondly You should have free access to your Water Tanks on the Terrace. If the Builder Locks it. He should provide one Key to each Flat Owner?
Has the Builder done some illegal construction on the Terrace which he wants to Lock it.?
If yes he can be taken to task for illegal Construction.
I am raising these questions for clarification for Mr.Birander Singh. Regards more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)