can i sell my land by converting in plots

Hello all,
Can anyone pls tell me that i have a 1 bigha agriculture land near city in i want to do small plotting in araji or whatever .... Can i sell like that or 143 is nessarry ...
And pls tell what is minimum requirement of pieces of land for 143 conversion more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
You have to take CLU from the concerned authorities. we are based at Delhi you may contact more  
from hassle free selling it is better to go for conversion as per the prevailing law of the land. more  
For selling agri land, no conversion is neccessary. Leave conversion hassles to buyer. You can subdivide your land in any way and in whatever sizes you want. You can subdivide your land as per your convenience. Each land parcel can be identified as : xx sq ft in Plot No yyy with Chauhaddi ( Neighbourhood) as follows : East .. name of east neighbour, West .., North ..., South ...., followed by a map ( not to scale) showing the position of the parcel of land being sold to the buyer. You can identify each parcel as subplot no x in plot no xxxx as shown in map on page yy of this sale deed. Hope this meets your requirements more  
You can always convert the agricultural land by converting as non-agricultural land. You have to pay fee as decided by the local tahsildar. Generally ii is equivalent to registration charges. Rest of the procedure you can ascertain from your local village development officer or tahsil office. more  
Each State has got different rules for Land.Please get the details from the local Talthi's Office.Also check the rules for getting your Agri. land converted to N.A Land. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)