can a case be file after a year?

sir, this incident occurs last year 11-11-2013 near the kitchen of our house where the first floor occupient throws water in our kitchen window & whole family beat myself & molested my wife(photos of injury on face of myself & cut mark on wife face are taken, even arm of wife was bitten, MLC is also there, cctv footage is also there ). police register case of IPC 160. but owner of 1st floor file another FIR ,after 3 months in FEB 2014, through court U/s 452/326/506/218/120B/34. i came to know about this FIR through Police in August 2014
can i file FIR for molestation now? and where in delhi? living at peeragarhi delhi-87. more  

Dear Iqbal,

Complaint in this case can be filed at present & must be got filed. Reason for non filing can be given. In case, you don't file it would be almost impossible to defend in FIR registered against u.

Amit Gandhi
Advocate more  
What is the status of your case? If you do not pursue your case you may be in trouble. You should engage a lawyer, more  
no need to file seperate FIR. Tell me weather chargesheet is filed in your case or not. if yes then section can also be added in court depending upon your evidence. if not IO may also add or substract section depending on your evidence during coarse of investigation. as far case against you is concerned is more serious in which you may have get yourself bailed out . for brief you may call me on 9891507137 more  
This is technical issue. Ideal approach would be to consult a professional.

Key point here will not be just filing FIR - I suppose that should be possible. Key point is for you to define your battle strategy and what all would be the exit scenarios. Don't jump into a battle without thinking through. Of course you can't take the aggression lying down but if you define your strategy beforehand, it will be helpful in defining how to go about next step. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Query on PMAY

      Hi All, I have bought a new flat in Bangalore with my mother as a co-owner. She is a homemaker and do not have any property registered in her name. When i was applying for Home loan initially ...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • the decisions of Supreme courts Our top court in India

      As we all know in our India Supreme court is supreme of all courts and it is safe guarding our consitution and to provisions provided to the citizens of India. But in recent past days the Supreme C...

      By VIJAY VK
    • Correction in my Khatauni

      I inherited a house constructed in 1968 by my late father in my name in main city and yellow card is issued by Nagar Nigam. House Tax and Water tax are being paid regularly . I wanted to sell my ...

    • Legal Heir Certificate

      Would like to know about Legal Heir Certificate. I am told that it is to be obtained after the demise of one's parent. Won't it be better if the Parent can declare his legal heir whil...

      By Chandrasekhar K
    • Advise for land locked agriculture land

      My 11 bigha land was occupied in 1982 by Government of UP for constructing PAC compound at Barabanki .Now my land is land locked and there is no approach to main road. Being a Senior citizen ,may I...

    • Date of birth difference between primary and secondary school due to clerical mistake

      my date of birth in matric certificate issued by the board is May 1962 which I surrender at the time of joining job as per this my retirement is in May 2020 but it come to my notice few days back ...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • legal hairs are liable to pay damage for civil suit of their parents?

      Sir, is there any law under IPC which says that legal hair have to pay to the respondending party if their parent expires during the course of legal suit? my mother filed a civil suit against ...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • GST for flat booked before April 2019

      I have booked a flat under construction in Hyderabad in June 2018 with a promise it would be delivered by Sep 18. But the builder got OC only in April 2019. Out of 45 flats to this date only 16 ha...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Why does government of India want to put cookies on our computers????????

      I tried to visit and access a particular SRO but could not because a pop up always came up whenever I tried to access "S...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
    • Dispute in Residential Project..Confusion on Suggested Solution

      Reframed last post to make it more clear. This post have better details of dispute and solution : a) Residential Project spread on PlotA, PlotB registered as Phase1 A/B/C buildings ...

      By Naresh Yadav
    • Request your help and wealth of knowledge on Legal Matters

      I filed a SLP in the year 2015 before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India against at Criminal Petition which was against me. The SLP was filed by me online as party in person. I was infor...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)