Builder not considering Open Parking area in Conveyance deed

We are newly formed Society of more than 400 members in Thane District, Maharashtra.
The reputed builder has given DRAFT for Conveyance deed where it's identified that Open parking area is not covered in Conveyance deed.
So tomorrow builder can utilize that open parking space for any other purpose.
How to resolve this issue? more  

After 7 years of existence, our Society with 411 members is also in the same boat as yours. The Builder has managed to suppress this fact successfully for so long thanks to the assistance from his hand-picked nominees in the Executive Committee and the docility and ignorance of the members It is found now that the builder has not handed over the 4.43 acres in a project of about 20 acres to the Society yet. The Community Hall, GYM, Clubhouse, STP/RO plant stand on 4.43 acres. When I exposed this I was removed from "membership" by a managed special resolution. I fought back and the District registrar disapproved of the Special resolution. In the last AGM, the main discussion was this topic and the AGM rejected the proposal of the EC to accept a mere Affidavit letter from the builder. It has been decided to consult an expert legal adviser and proceed on his advice. So the first requirement is to ensure that members in the EC do not take sides with the Builder . Once this is done 50% success is achieved and the rest is easy. more  
Please what is mentioned in Permission given by Municipal Authorities for construction. If builder is not adhering to such permission, you can complain to municipal authorities as well as RERA. more  
Insist on indicating the land use of the open spaces or mention specific uses for the open space like garden or lawn or jogging track etc. If bulder does not accept don't sign but you must have majority of members in support. A lone protest doesn't go far. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)