Builder - Buyer Agreement

Respected Circle Members,
I seek your valuable advise for taking necessary action against defaulter builder who is not honouring his own agreement.
I had booked a flat in 2013 in one of the project in NOIDA [ W] since the project got delayed because of various reasons & also with the despute amongst the partners. The project was shifted from it's original location to a new site which was not acceptable to me. I immediately approached the builder to return my booking amount & one initial installment. The builder showed me his inability to refund the amount & gave me a proposal that which was a duly signed agreement on the Stamp Paper that after 60% of completion of the project he would buy back the unit with some marginal appreciation. After two years I again approched him & showed him the agreement when project crossed 60% initally he was a bit hesitant on the pretext of the slow real estate market but after putting pressure he finally agreed to make the full payment in installments spreading over to 03 months.He also agreed to bear the EMI of the Bank till the full amount is reimbursed accordingly he issued 7 PDCs. But after clearing of 02 PDCs he sent a mail that we should 1st clear the bank loan although it was intially agreed that this loan would be paid in full at the end when final amount will be disbursed. I tried my best to convince him that loan would be in cleared in full once he would make that much of payment but he did not agree.
Since I had no other option I presented the remaining PDCs to bank & all of them bounced as expected. Since this happened very recently I am seriously thinking of sending him a legal notice for filing the case under section 138.
I am also thinking filing an FIR in the concerned Police Station for cheating etc. Can I take any other action more  

View all 14 comments Below 14 comments
money paid can be recovered easily..file civil suit + criminal need to look out for other buyers to join u. more  
You must join few buyers an file joint petition in National commission. I am dealing at this stage 35 cases. Prithvi Raj Sikka Managing Partner Law Juris 9811054562 more  
Amit Sir it is good information for all circle members thank you very much and I offer to you because very experience aware all members and personally you telephone to victims and help them more  
In nutshell: 01.Send them notice of 15 days for the refund of your deposits with interest. 02. If the Developer doesn't respond to your notice or doesn't remit you funds then file a Consumer Complaint before the Consumer Forum of its Jurisdiction u/s 12 of CPA-1986 slapping charges of deficiency of service / SECTION 2 (i) g amounting to mental agony, financial losses and harassment caused to you. On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Amit Sinha wrote: > more  
Do all things you have mentioned. In addition file a complain before District Consumer Forum with 18% interest p.a. Pl note as per Supreme Court judgment if any contract between a stronger and weaker party is made in which the weaker party has no choice but to fill in the dotted lines otherwise he will not get the goods is known as adhesion contract in American law, and as per SC if such contract comes before any court should be quashed. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)