atrocity case

Hi this is prash!! my uncle has got prob in atrocity case. he doesnt involved any issue i know that ! They ridiculously filed case against on my uncle am the proof! They are misusing atrocity thing. they are created some proofs that someone seen the situation they are the proof like they put a case on my uncle. but my uncle innocent, and he is feeling tence. am also feelingvery bad on SC/ST atrocity part. this is really very bad part in ind costitution r legislation .. they intentionally doing this. tell me what shud i do...?? more  

View all 24 comments Below 24 comments
There are TWO fold course options 1. Fight the case as there is No alternative. 2. You can also file counter case of Defamations/fake case and Perjury etc. more  
Now a days for Sr.Citizens & Poor citizens there are counselling courts where Lawyers help can be seeked free of Cost. more  
In constitution this SC/ST act was introduced as these casts were facing atrocities at village level,still in villages nothing has been changed after 66 yrs,but in rural areas Specially in Govt./Semi Govt offices it is being widely misused.However aware of such fact but vote bank politics never tried to review it,there fore now a days SC/ST citizens are widely misusing it & harassing hapless citizens without any gross mistake.You have to plead the case with help of lawyer in SC/ST commission which are totally biased.This SC/ST atrocity act is similar to Sec 498-A (Dowry) 406 (Physical Torcher) wherein Men families are unnecessarily torchered & these sections has become tools to extract money from Men family.Gist is BANDRON KE HAATH ME TALWAR DE DI,JIS MARJI KI GARDAN UDA DO more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)