are we able to get some property from my father ?

Sir, my mother even after having four girls (including me) arranged second marrage of my father. The main reason behind this was my father was not satisfied with my mother, so every now n then he was threatening her that if she is not allowing her for second marriage then he will commite a suicide or so. ... So finally she took decision to prepare for his second marraige... And he got married with a poor girl having a quite big n poor family.. Now she is having 2 boys... Now that lady is overrulling my father who now is in very bad condition coz of his health.. My father has done almost all the property in the name of my brothers only and nothing is remained for us to my mother or he has not given to any of his girl ( three of us are now married). Can we claim something from my father's property?.. Please guide. more  

View all 37 comments Below 37 comments
I can't understand even after 4 siblings with your mother he is not satisfied. I pity you. If your mother had given her consent none can prevent him to have 2nd wife, and in law I think even concubines of a male has a right to have her share of property.and no marriage is necessary. If the property is self acquired by your dad he can at his will do what ever he wants. But he must pay MAINTAINANCE to your mother every month. more  
Varsha, the Second marriage is illegal, if the second marriage is not done after taking the divorce from your mother.If the second marriage is illegal, the boys born out.of that marriage are illegitimate children of your father. BUT still they can have share I your father property.But if your the property of your father is self acquired then he can give his property to anyone he likes. more  
It would be better to have legal advice from a lawyer and proceed accordingly before it is too late. more  
Every wise you are entitled for a share in the property. even if he has earned it on his own, he has to arrange for the livelihood of his first wife who is without any financial income. thru that way u can get. There are few more ways which cannot be explained in short, but if it is an ancestral property then it is very easy. please clarify more  
The second marriage is not legal. If property is ancestral then u all hav equal claim. If self owned then he can give to anyone more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)