APPEAL TO TAMIL NADU CHIEF MINISTER TO RECONSIDER RELAXATION MEASURES
Further, in ensuring social distancing, the economy of the lower income group and self employed people should be protected.
I have submitted an appeal to Tamil Nadu Chief Minister to consider the following suggestions
1. Allow all taxis and private cars all over Tamil Nadu to ply with one driver and two persons in the rear seat irrespective of the size of the vehicle.
2. Allow all two wheelers to ply without pillion rider.
3. Allow all autorickshaws with driver and one passenger.
4. Do not insist that the domestic helpers, plumbers, carpenters etc. should get permission from the authorities to take up jobs. Logic for this decision appears to be flawed. Poor people have to run from pillar to post to get permission from the authorities and there would be crowd in the offices consequently.
5. Allow anybody to walk on the road provided the total number of people walking together will not be more than three and they will maintain distance of three feet between each other.
Nandini Voice for The Deprived
coming from a Containment Zone
On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 6:57 PM N.S. Venkataraman <
while going out keeping a meter distance andwhateverr materials are brought home are soaked in salt plus turmeric mixed water mixed in bucket and intake of indigenous type of medicines of siddha like Nilavembu kasyam for 5 days by all the members of house, then give break for 10 days again taking N.K. for 5 days .....would help us to get rid of this dangerous Coronovirus disease thereby people who are infected too would get cured also Red Zone would change its colour to green within 15 days. You have already followed the so called WEST. Now at least give importance to Agriculture and our Indian medicine. more