Agrictulture Land disputes.

Respected members,
There is an Agriculture Land to my friend in his Village but some people are grabbed it from last 25 years. His familly are normal people but Records are on their family name. But agriculture tax challans are paid by them regularly. Grabbers are approached to RDP,VRO paying bribe to them and forcing them to Change the Records in online,on their name . Grabbers (some of them are sarpanch,local parties)...using force on them .Please suggest how to approach into this case and get back their Agriculture land back. They said that they will approach Revenue minister and bring act...who will be doing cultivation its ours...those Grabbers are not paid any relief to my friends Family. Help him by giving valuable suggestions.

View all 11 comments Below 11 comments
First and foremost lodge your protest and claim in writing to all the authorities irrespective of their direct / indirect involvements/concern. Adopt all options open to you to establish your ownership/part of the same. Then opt for the course of action for possession of your share. Unless you establish you are also one of the Owner, you can't do anything at this stage. more  
Firstly this is in fact a tough case & wud take lot of time, efforts & money. Adverse possession law puts u at disadvantage but still the case can b won. U need to file suit for possession & a criminal complaint. U will get the desired results in civil suit. more  
If khasra and khatoni of the agricultural land is in the name of your friend then I can assure you no body can grab it permanently. Your friend needs to approach the SDM/TAHSILDAR with a police complaint. The revenue authorities will get it vacated with the help of local police. Please contact me if you have any doubts. more  
What your friend & Co. were doing for last 25 years, which is too long to know that their property has been forcibly encroached by some one else? Better approach a good layer and act according to his advice. more  
Respected members, Thanks for your support and give more inputs to approch more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)