After registry of plot, colonizer sold my plot

Dear All, My father booked a plot with colonizer by paying Rs. 50000, due to some issues , my father canceled the deal mutually settled with colonizer after registry of plot on my father`s name.
After that colonizer returned Rs. 20000 and still 30000 yet to be returned by him.
It has been happened 18 years back, What I can do on behalf of my father. Still electricity bill is generating on my father`s name.
Please help me out members. more  

View all 13 comments Below 13 comments
Thank u sir. On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:00 PM, H JOSHI wrote: > more  
He cannot sell without informing your father of his intention to do so , if full payment is not done.Take up in Consumer Court.Also file a case of cheating. more  
Dear Sir, Such sensitive cases should be handled by professionals with ample amount of experience. We, at MyAdvo, have served clients from all over India in similar cases. We have a network of over 2000 lawyers ranging in all and any domain required by the clients. Your problem will be resolved in no time. Contact us at ( or simply call us at 0124-4060860 Cheers! more  
Please send him a request to repay the money your father paid with interest from the date of payment. Get a reply or consent from him to repay or else use it to file a suit or to approach a consumer court. more  
Dear All, Thanks for your valuable suggestions. Since the plot was registered on my father`s name, but my father had not done full payment, builder in response said that , since my father had not done full payment, he sold the same to some one else... What legal recourse I can do ..??? more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)