Advocates part in divorce case

What can the petitioner/respondent expect from their advocate or counselor in the court in divorce case?

From the day case is filed, even after 2-3 years the process in family court is monotonous. Even if the petition filed has no base, even the judges do not read anything and refusing the cases without being filed instead we are given a regular dates for next hearing and counselling sometimes.

In counselling, no psychological therapy is given to the one who goes in a wrong way. They are not being convinced so as to continue their family life. They cannot be compelled but it is really difficult for the opposite party to simply hear false statements given by the other who wants the divorce. It could be either men or women, when other tries to cheat in family life is really difficult to digest.

Where the Hindu culture exist in the family courts?? I could hear many talking about the Hindu's or Muslims where goes the family structure of Hindus?? more  

View all 16 comments Below 16 comments
Youngsters should the value of marriage, when they get married, there is a religion, which advice children before the marriage, importance, benefits, and so on. What do we advice the children, they get married, they fight, they separate, and they do not how the world looks like. The marriage is on the rocks, both are working, no time, no religious sentiment, the world has become a cycle. more  
There are TWO separate aspect i.e. Legal V/s Social. If we talk about Legal aspects then you have the remedies including writ Petition to High Court for specific relief of your say. Alternatively your advocate can also represent your aspects to the Hon'ble Court. more  
Youngsters are not ready to take any advice by anybody. Counselors are not specialists.Their remuneration at present is mere pittance. The entire system requires radical changes.Qualified persons should be appointed as counselors and they should be remunerated reasonably. unless the entire routine process is over,no judge can decide any case. Since quantum of cases filed in more,the courts have no time.More courts should be created . more  
There are no remedies/alternatives please .
1. There shall not be any form of Dowry whether directly like Gift ; pasupukumkuma , OR , indirectly like the Father's Property Share to Female as amended in 2005 .
ALREADY THE HINDU FAMILY System WAS BATTED through many roots and both socially and , by Law amendment .
2. As Sri byravan and many other Indians aspire , only the art of convincing the so changed youth so long the elders can.
3. Supreme Court , only at the interest of Indian Integrity and Culture , stipulated the aspect of mutual consent , and , as Sri Rohit Dalmia earlier worked on this and section 498 , the time for considering the award of Divorce .
This lengthy time in deed is creating poisonous attitude and situations in cases where Ego and Superiority/Inferiority Complexion rule . The issue are also being lead to serious ills on either side .
Situations are becoming un solvable by the Indian families , Chenged Indian Society , and even the heartfelt concert of the Supreme Court .

On the other hand , we are still , further , advised by the Foreign Cultured Personalities to consider actions on Marital Life [Rape] amidst the viciously diverted Society among some such foreign aspirants . more  
Though service book is being maintained in the government sector, how the government employees are able to marry many wives and every body comes for claiming the settlement amount. Whenever any government employees get married why it is not compulsory that it should get updated in the service book.

Now a days youngsters don't have give and take policy, more than that they don't listen to the parent's advice. In that case at least if the government makes changes in the mutual consent will the Hindu culture can survive. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)