Advocate help required

Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner.
1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expense.
2. All the challans he shared is also forgery.all original challans he had , he shared colour copies in whatsup. ( ~1cr) government application fees)

A) china clay project ( 757 and 757 acres =1500 acres approval)
B) coal mine project ( 1000 acres )
C) iron ore project ( 902 acres )
D) black granite project ( 27 acres)

He got the trust by applying all the mines application in our name. And he is also partner in all these projects.

For handling all these project he took ~5crore from us and now we came to know all the orders he created in our name are forgery signs with IAS and IFS officers. And sent to our communication address.
Now our partner switched off the phone. And threatening by one or the other way from his friends and brother.

We feel they are group of people , they completely cheated us.

We are staying in foreign country. How to handle situation in india ?

Please share your advises for handling the situation step by step.
Thank you. more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
First of you should prove your own credibility by disclosing your identity rather than seeking help anonymously. Next, you should come out with proper and relevant details such as the name & address of your Partner, Name & address of the Coal mines concerned, etc. In the absence of such essential information, one will be constrained to assume that your statements false and a fabricated story! Come out with all facts & details if your case is true please and I can suggest to you best Lawyers to deal with your case. more  
We are New Delhi based Law firm working Pan India. In case you wish ,please contact us on more  
Is the mine in control of central government? If yes and if you have some documentary evidence, you can submit your complaint to Central Vigilance Commissioner, New Delhi for investigation of irregularities done by government officials. Investigation will catch such officials and ultimately concerned persons who got benefits out of it as well as irregularities done by such persons. more  
kindly disclose your identity and the identty of the other person so businessmen do not fall into a trap more  
You need influenced Advocate Because Every day Trip Loads aught to be identified to prove Mislead and Misappropriation with fake but limited Trips , Triploads . more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)