Advocate for filing consumer court case in ahmedab

I had booked a flat from Tata Housing in Ahmedbad on 13th July 2015. THey had promised that additional room at no cost will be provided if booking is done on-line on 13th July to 15th July 2015 and also that possession will be handed over before Jan 2016. For any delay in handing over possession they had also agreed to pay interest on the deposits made. They have refused to give additional room.

I want to file a case in Consumer Forum in Ahmedabad against Tata Housing. I request Advocates who consumer actvists to propose a good Advocate to me who can take up such cases with missionary zeal more  

View all 12 comments Below 12 comments
thanks Mr. Amit Gandhi for your quick response. You mentioned " approach district court & file suit for specific performance & compensation '.Can we directly approach District Court with?Pl. mail me the specimen plaint and any specific case which you have succeeded in short time. more  
Dr. Sekhar, the best way is to approach district court & file suit for specific performance & compensation. We are already handling such matters against Parsvnath & MGF. It's well known fact that civil court has more powers than consumer court & the approach of consumer courts is mostly lackadaisical. more  
I do not agree that approach of Consumer Court is as stated by you. In fact there are no Technical issues in Consumer cases. The result is also very fast. Civil Court may take years to decide the matter. more  
Mr. Amit Gandhi!! So what is your suggestion?? more  
Not the right way to proceed in litigation more  
Contact details of CERC: Consumer Education & Research Centre ‘Suraksha Sankool’, Thaltej, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-380 054 (INDIA) Telephone+91 79 27450528 +91 79 27489945-46 +91 79 27438752-53-54 Email: more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)