Advise for land locked agriculture land

My 11 bigha land was occupied in 1982 by Government of UP for constructing PAC compound at Barabanki .Now my land is land locked and there is no approach to main road. Being a Senior citizen ,may I request learned members to advise me in the matter.Thanks more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
At This stag first issue is "the land is under control of the UP Govt or not .If Not All above applies. more  
Mr Hira Srivastava, You should approach the "Land Consolidation Dept" at district level. They have the powers to provide the pathways. You also can go to the website , "JANSUNWAI" portal of UP govt and file your complaint there. Thank you. more  
Consolidation department replied that our village where my land is situated does not come under consolidation more  
I agree with Rajendra Dhuru and will advise to approach Court for "Right of way" more  
Under Art 21 ,14 of Constitution of India it is duty of State to ensure right to live hence block is not permitted see Shanibaug New Delhi further locked land amount to acquisition also U have to option demand Right of Way or else demand Market Compensation for land more  
U sud move the court on grounds that there is no way of egress and ingress to your land. more  
Thanks. Please advise which court I should move and how much time it may take as I am already 68 years. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)