Advice needed

There is one apartment having 5 flat owners . Out of 5 , three flat owners have occupied their flats . Recently , One flat owner on first floor might have given his flat on Rent to three boys as they started living in that flat . These boys are creating disturbance to families in apartment . For example , boys used to come and go outside at late night . Sometimes they leave the gate the open at night . They make noise by increasing Volume of TV . Most problematic is continuous smoking which is creating unhealthy condition for upper floor as the smoke is directly entering into rooms on upper floor . Some patients are already there at upper floors . The presence of unknown boys in apartment has made a fearful atmosphere for ladies in apartment .
The first floor flat owner do not want to hear anything as he think it is his flat , on one can tell him what to do ?
In such case what action should be taken by families in apartment to safeguard themselves and live happily without any health hazards .
Please suggest remedy over this matter if you can . more  

View all 11 comments Below 11 comments
All the affected parties can go to the local police station and file written complaint. If the local police station does not act then file a written complaint in the police commissioners office. more  
Best solution is to complain to local Police jointly by affected owners. Also check from local police station if the owner has submitted details of tenant to local police. this should solve the problem. more  
If you do not have a Owners' association - please gather rules and regulations from other apartments and review them and create an association.

Your problem can be solved by going in group ( other owners) and submit a complaint with all details of the Problematic owner, contact and problems to the police station of that Jurisdiction, signed by all owners.

Then seek the advice of the Police - they will help you out. more  
Normally if one wants to give his /her flat on rental basis,then as per rule he/she has to submit the prescribed form with all details like Aadhar Card details and names of tenants staying with their photographs to the nearest police station and obtain their acknowledgement.You can ask the owner to comply this condition as suggested above.You can raise this issue in your meeting with other owners. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Advocate help required in NCDRC against builder jaypee.

      Advocate required for fighting case in NCDRC against jaypee builder on behalf of association for a very clear case of deficiency in service and extortion in the name of maintenance charges. We have...

      By Pravesh Saini
    • Re registration of 15+ years old vehicles

      What is the legal position on re registration of more than 15 years old vehicles. Is it compulsory to re register the vehicle after 15 years in case there is no plan to use it? If the veh...

      By Mustafa P V
    • Legal Advice on Property BuyBack Agreement & Mou

      Hi, Would anyone here will be able to help with the draft or guidance on property buyback agreement & mou offered by a real estate developer to an investor. Thanks

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Section IIC in supreme court of India

      Respected members, i have made a complaint to Supreme Court of India and this complaint is forwarded to section IIC. Can anybody explain the meaning of forward complaint to section IIC. W...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • How can I get judgement date from CDRF Shalimar Bagh.

      Plzz suggest me that what is to be done to get judgement from CDRF, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi as after submitting written arguments in January 2017, I am getting only date and dates for oral arguments....

    • Delhi school admission for 11th grade for a student passed 10th in open schooling

      Dear friends, Wanted to check whether a person who passed 10th grade through open schooling system can take the regular schooling admission for 11th in delhi government school. 2. If a person...

      By Anuradha Bhatta

      What precautions are advised for me at the time of selling my old vehicle?. It appears that name change with RTO takes a longer time and in the meanwhile should there be a misuse of the vehicle. Wh...

    • seek protection against a lawyer who controls District court , High court , police, local govt admin

      This is very serious case where a widow of Kargil war veteran, Ex-Teacher got continues harassment, beaten, tortured, threatened, abused and was falsely implicated in various sections 307,324,341,4...

      By Inder Negi
    • New Housing Society's Mafia action

      Hi, I have a shop in Mumbai in a new building which after quite a long period of time could manage to form the Society. However, without forming Society the Adhoc committee had been charging the ma...

    • Are we ready to face rains in Delhi

      There's illegal structures everywhere and no solutions in sight Sealing process is slow due to less manpower and more opposition from leaders who oppose because opposition has to speak against...

      By Dr. Neelam Nath
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)