Accidents and victims asking for stricter laws

With road accidents on the rise in Gurgaon and the police most of the time failing to slap stricter charges on the accused drivers, families of victims are now asking why those causing road deaths due to drunk driving should not be booked under stringent sections of the law such as Section 304(II) (culpable homicide not amounting to murder), which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years. They say even in cases of drunk driving, accused drivers manage to get bail as they are booked under bailable sections such as sections 279 (rash driving) and 304A of the IPC, whereas Section 304(II) is hardly slapped on them, even in cases where they allegedly cause fatal accidents under the influence of alcohol. more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
Good education,deeper nares tanking of matter and law along with good advocate can only strengthen any case. Investigation officer also judge victims and claimant strength, only then they file chargesheet. Further, PP is also a party to any and every case. more  
The Victim &/or their near & Dear one can find and put before the Hon'ble court the lacuna/s of the charge sheet and further more can request for supplementary charge sheet/ Report to the court. Court will direct the Police to do the same. more  
The punishments under Indian Laws are such , the only Criminal attitude / Muscle Power Oriented can live and lead avoiding sufferings and shames in the paucity . Punishments are not to the tune and volume of Crimes committed / carried . Punishments are not set to multiplicity to increase its volume . Punishments are set aside on Fictitious Cases which is giving opportunity to multiple . In many issues , like Road Accidents , Wine menace , Fertilizer & Pesticides etc., the Advocates and Courts are not concentrating on the various means & corners of incidents and simply believing the cause opted by Police in filing the case . This is giving the possibilities of very easy escape of the Real committers . more  
Neither laws r strict nor the implementation. Investigation officer is generally bribed who creates loopholes in FIR at 1st instance & then doesn't objects to grant of bail. more  
In the first instance licence of the offenders must be cancelled so that he can not repeat the offence. Offenders shall be immediately put behind the bars without court trial. The family of accused shall be made to give all financial help to the victim. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)